3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to have the Razer Blade Stealth, would probably make a Hackintosh/Linux Workstation out of it.

Got my ripped gtx 650(5 years old) that can't run games at over 60 fps at low graphics. So yeah, would like the Blade :D 

On 9/4/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I want the blade stealth, because i travel a lot and i am using some intensive programs and some games.

Razor Blade will be the one for me. For heavy IDEs the fast RAM will come in handy. 

I would love to win a RAZER BLADE STEALTH. it's been my dream laptop. I would probably game on it, and do school work.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I would definitely want the Blade 14, it would be a great update from my current laptop

I would have to go for the Blade Stealth, simply because the Razer Core combo is bound to be epic.
At any rate thanks for the opportunity and thanks again to Razer.
Peace

The Razor Blade Because it would be better for world destruction with it powerful GPU. and I would use to lend to my friend so he can stop blaming the fps when he losses.

I would love to win the Razer Blade Stealth for HD video editing during my travels.

The blade 14 and id use it to try make in to a vr back pack and use it at the kung fu hall i teach at for a large vr room. 

That would be awsome. as i dont have the money to but a laptop like this. 

Craig

Blade Stealth ^^ Can't stand having a laptop that crashes from using the web browser :/

Took forever to be able to sign in and have the comments work. But finally in here! A stealth all the way!

I want the new razer blade

not for me but for my bro so that he can game

The Razor Blade Stealth would be my choice, this is because of the 4K 100% aRGB screen. This would be lovely for photography on the fly. I also need a new laptop for working on (my old hacked Chromebook is getting annoyingly slow and unreliable).

Congratulations on 3,000,000 subs. You run a great channel and do great giveaways.

NEW Razer Blade 14

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To game on everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or buy a mac?
Yo
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's chitos on his sweater already, mom's making spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To gank noobs, but he keeps on forgettin'
That he has no rig, the whole crowd laughing at him now
He opens his mac, but the games just dont work out
He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now
The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!
Snap back to reality, oh the low frame rates
Oh, the fans are spinning, it crashed
He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy? No
He won't have it, he knows all the tactics
It don't matter, he wants a new razer, but he's broke
He's so stacked that he knows, when he goes back to his mobile home, he can at least game
So let hope I win this Razer, so i can game.
He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him.

I would like the Razer Blade Stealth please. And I would use it for school and light gaming because my old computer is hella heavy, Thanks linus

I would love to get the new razer blade, it is just such an awesome laptop and i would use it to game. It would be an extremely large upgrad from my Pc?

On 04/09/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be hai

On 04/09/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

To be honest, any of these laptops would be a huge upgrade for me. So why not the Blade 14? I'd use it for editing/rendering videos, editing photos and coding. I have a Core2Duo PC right now so none of those are really possible without stressing my nerves to the maximum.

Thanks Guys, Wow

The blade would be better for me since i am a music producer and i also would like to be able to play more demanding games on the go. anything would be better than this old Hp g32.

this is a great giveaway, i wish everyone the best of luck

I would prefer razer blade, but stealth sounds nice too.