3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like the new blade, i've never had a laptop or a desktop of my own(despite my age :/ im 19).

Id love the razorblade with the 1060! My desktop broke and i hope to use it as a replacement

Stealth please, cause I'm broke and need a portable maschine to write and do photoediting on the go. (I'm an aspiring director and love photgraphy) With the 100% adobe rgb and 4k display and amazing black design, I will make all these Macbook users jelly and can finally throw away my big fat old sony maschine which left actual burning marks on my desk once......

Winning this would be like birthday and christmas together hehe.

:DDD

the new blade would be awesome. I really need a new laptop for college.

That delicious 14" 1060 razer blade would be epic, although im not sure it would top my current intel hd graphics.

The new razer blade stealth, so I never ever have to worry about my old laptop!

Whaaaaat...!!!! Nice giveway..!

I will love to use the new blade 14 for my every day laptop.. 

I will never say no to the razer blade stelth. But the new blade 14... Wooow.. I'm so in looove with that laptop.!

The  NEW Razer Blade 14!! 

My laptop just broke so it would safe my life!

The new blade! cuz i wanna game minecraft on it! nah not minecraft i want a great laptop that I can do most on!

Joonizz

First time commenting, id love to get the blade. Ive been eyeing it for a bit. Id use it daily as my daily driver

Definitely want the Blade! I'm building a tiny house so everything I'll own will need to be compact and efficient

I would love to win the new Razer Blade. Thank you guys for the giveaway :)

The Blade Stealth, no doubt, because i broke my rip and i need a replacement :):) (Also being able too watch movies in full HD on the toilet would be a nice feature, too ;))

I would really like the new razor blade the fast, thin, good looking one and I'm currently gaming on a $200 laptop and would love it 

Although the ultrabook form factor of the blade stealth is nice, I would prefer the new blade for upgraded specs and gaming power.

I would want the new Razer blade 14! I would love gaming with a portable device! The Razer Stealth does have Kabylake and a 4k monitor and I would love to see the speeds on that processor but I mostly a gamer! I feel like plugging it in at home would be inconvenient and at that point I feel like having a desktop would just be better! The Razer blade does everything I need and I've been dreaming to own a laptop! Your show has been something I watch every week when I get back to my place from class!

The new razor blade 14 please so i can do my college studies on it. The fast cpu and great GPU will allow me to play a few games with out any hassle. 

I would chose an NEW Razer Blade 14 .  I just don't want to play games with an external video card.

The new blade! I'm starting A-Levels so i need a laptop, this may be a bit overkill but meh.

Awesome giveaway, here's to another 3 million!

Would like a razor blade because it's thin and light, perfect for gaming on the go and college. Plus it fits my other tech, which is all black. Once you go black, you never go back

I am really interested in the New Razer Blade Stealth! I am a young gamer who loves all types of games and I do travel a lot. Having this for plane rides, road trips, or when I'm chilling at a hotel on vacation would be amazing! I would most defintetly make a review of this product to! (I only have 27 subs) xD  In all honesty winning this would be awesome because I have never had such a great amazing gaming laptop! I really hope I am able to win! Also watching LinusTechTips on there would be awesome ;) Congrats on 3 million, I hope that I win. 

The laptop I'd like is the Razer Blade Stealth because of its size and portability. It would be so useful this year and the next ones while studying medicine and in the hospital :D
Thank you very much for the oportunity