3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

HELLO! The Razer Blade would be perfect for me, I do a whole lot of moving around but require a desktop for most things. 

The New Blade Stealth because then I can actually have a chance of having a new generation Nvidia GPU.

~ Lachlan

I have recently bought a camera and now need a good laptop to edit and watch my pictures. So for me the Blade Stealth would be the best fit.

Thanks guys, and congratulations!!

I think I have to go with the new Blade, dat ultrabook though...

I would like the New Razer Blade Stealth because then all the MacBook Pro users with Retina Display in my class can stop talking about their high resolution display when this has a 4K display ;-)
I would use the New Razer Blade Stealth as my school laptop because the one that I got now is not an ideal school laptop. That is why I prefer the Stealth because that is more portable than the Blade 14. I travel in bus every morning to school so I want a small and lightweight laptop :-)

I will be heading to university in about 2 weeks and will be leaving my desktop at home so definitely winning the Razer Blade with the 1060 will allow me to game while at college. Don't worry, it won't hurt my grades :). Anyways thanks for the giveaway!

I would love to win either one, but if I had to pick, I would choose the Razr Blade. I would rather someone who needs/prefers 4k graphics get the  Stealth. If I'm being honest, I would use it for games during the six hour gap between my classes ;) Thanks for the great content Linus Media Group, keep it up!

Razr blade 14". I do lots of work on the go and gaming so I think it would be great for me !! I've never owned a razr so I'd be excited to check it out !! Thanks guys 

I'd like the razer blade 14 because I can game on it when I'm out and I won't weigh to much in my bag 

I would absolutely love to replace my horrible school laptop with a NEW Razer Blade 14. 

I'd love the Razor blade. it'll be great for learning how to make videogames. good luck everyone!

On September 5, 2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

On September 5, 2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Razer Blade 14" would be great for gaming on the go when I travel!

I prefer the blade, because I'm not a stealthy guy and I always fuck up stealth missions and end up killing everybody with a .50 cal machine gun accidentaly.

dont much think to decide which should i choose, because i want both of them haha
whatever if razer gave me that laptop, i will take it with a scream :P:D hahaha
but i like razer blade stealth and that green-colour-light-razer-logo also :P

I would love the blade 14, I spent a few grand a few years ago on an Alienware laptop for college that died on me and am now working on a gaming/video editing pc it'd be nice to actually have a pc to use while I save up for a pc and also something to take with me when I visit family or go traveling or lan parties. Also, even if i don't win thank you in general Linus Tech Tips I have been watching your videos almost none stop for weeks and have learned so much about tech and how i want to build my pc.

Well for me it would be the New Razer Blade 14. Simply cause i need a CPU with much Horsepowers to handel stuff like 3D Rendering and Video Editing that i also love to make when i am not at Home. And with the GTX 1060 i don't need to carry around my Tower when i want to go to a Lan Party. :D

I would love a Razer Blade. Although this might be quiet contrasting to my commute as, I am a student, the Razer Blade is an insanely fast beast and could really crunch up video editing , presentations and maintaining my records with more storage than the Razer Blade Stealth and not only that, I want a Razer Blade also because I would love to have a gaming laptop but never the chance to get one. Thank you so much Linus, really appreciate this giveaway.

I would love to win the blade 14 because it would be my first gaming style laptop on pc and would play on it for a long, long time and I would use it for school and work too to help me, I hope I win!!!

I would prefer the new Razer blade stealth, just everything about it has improved. The battery life, display, and hardware have all been improved, this laptop is the kind that PC gamers dream about. All the new improvements really make me wish I hadn't bought a macbook, and instead, bought this new laptop. I was waiting for a for Razer to release a cheaper option latptop around $1000, and they come out with this beauty. Just imagining putting that core i7 and 16gb of memory to work with gaming makes me salivate at the mouth. Sorry, I'm getting way too descriptive. Its just seems so sad how my macbook cant even run CSGO....I really like the improvement of battery life because not only would I use this for gaming, but for on the go school and work. Light and compact, easy to store and not worry about it making your bag heavier. To end this, I also like how the program FL Studio 12 is included, I make music and I would definitely love having the newest edition of FL Studio to work with. 

Man I can't wait till this giveaway and good luck to all who entered and congrats to the winner/s

The Blade Stealth would be perfect for me as I'm a student and mobility is very useful for me. I currently do not own a laptop, which would make it VERY handy.

I need a laptop for school, as all of our books are online, but the one I have now crashes all the time and most of the time it's useless.. I would reeaally like the blade, because my old one can't even run San Andreas.