3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd love the razor blade, I could use it to shave my facial hair

Well since my laptop just broken, I really could use the dank Blade 14

Would love to win the New Razer Blade 14, still very portable and an awesome powerful machine to take on the go! Would replace my laptop from 2011

I'd love the New Blade 14, because as I switch places a lot (Home, University, Work, Friend's Places...) I'd rather have all in one Package, without leaving the graphics card in the Core at home ;-)

sweet and awesome giveaway. Razer Blade 14. Just good enough for projects on AutoCAD,in college, and some casual gaming. 

I'd love a Razer Blade 14, that would be seriously awesome. Why? Because my current laptop can't handle the games and stuff that I want to play. It can't even handle too many tabs open at once -.-

I would love to win the Razor Blade to replace my dinky old laptop for travel.

I'd definitely woukd love to get the new razer blade, well its very cool and ima use it for collage and gaming and Netflix  under the blanket :) 

I'd like to win the razer blade to use it at school

I would love the GTX 1060 razer blade for my daily driver, as my desktop maybe a bit too big to bring back to Singapore after my studies.

Yay I can finnaly enter, now I think the blade is better for me with the 1060 that I was planning on getting anyway so thx Razer for shortening the wait and making it free! Also well done LTT on 3 million.

Why am I even entering? I mean a love free stuff, but why do I need a Razer blade, when I can get a Macbook? It's not like its black or more powerful. Plus it doesn't even have lights! Oh wait...  Razer blade 14 plz #ripmacbook

I'd like the blade my sis is in collage and has a core 2 duo and Christmas is around the corner thanks for considering me 

I would love to win the Razor Blade 14 'cuz you guys ROCK! 

The New Razer Blade 14 would be my laptop of choice because I'm about to go on an 8 month internship in Germany where I am unable to bring my desktop and my laptop is pretty weak.

Would love the new blade. It would crush text based RPGs.

Love the new Razer Blade please, look epic with specs to match.
A massive upgrade from my laptop (in signature) and i could actually play games above 10fps and instead of ulta low setting, high! ? 

It had to go back and watch the video at 0.5x speed to take it in.

Why am I even entering? I mean a love free stuff, but why do I need a Razer blade, when I can get a Macbook? It's not like its black or more powerful. Plus it doesn't even have lights! Oh wait...  Razer blade 14 plz #ripmacbook

The razer Blade because i finally want to upgrade from my 7 year old hp pavillion that has no gpu and hangs all the time.

The new razer blade would be an awesome replacement for my old laptop. Gets tiring carting around a brick every day.

I'd LOOVE the Razer Blade 14 , i only have a Vaio laptop with a crappy Intel graphic card and a dual core CPU so... this would be a great change for my gaming and everything computer related! :D 

And thanks you guys for this giveaway, I'm a follower on youtube and new on the forum which seems great by the way.. (except for the crashes i know you occasionaly have xD:P )

I would definitely wanna get the new blade.. I'm always on the go for my work.. It would definitely take my mind of things if i'm able to play games while on the go to take my mind of work once in a while.. It will greatly help me! thanks linus! you and your team are the best!! :)

That Blade Stealth is the way to go! I'm interested to see whether 4k is just the meme of the week or if it'll be the next HD; adapted by everyone as the norm. Congratulations on 3 Million, btw! I just subbed a couple weeks ago, and your podcasts make the commute in LA bearable. <3

I would love to have the Blade 14.

Good luck everyone!

I'd take the Razor Blade for the GTX 1060.  Thanks!