3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Blade 14, because I travel from work and I always miss my sweet sweet computie when I'm away :(

Razor Blade 14..

Gaming on that laptop will be purrrrrr...fect!

I would like the Blade simply because I need a laptop for school since I don't have one atm. So it'd save me money if I were to win this :D

I WANNA WIN!

and as far as what I'll be using it for...

post-24117-games-and-stuff-gif-FQHW.gif

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

I would love to win the new Razer blade 14 , since I need a laptop for traveling and I'm a true gamer. Also, dat graphic card  tho :OOO

The New Razer Blade would be great for Uni next year, and a significant upgrade from my 4yo desktop ^_^.

That Razer Blade Stealth is the perfect Ultimate Ultrabook to replace all the computers in my home.  My wife, a graphic designer, would love that 4K touch screen, and can surely make good use of that 100% Adobe RGB and 1TB disk for all those huge files she works with.  Of course I'd have to get a Razer Core, cause my daughter and I love to play pc games.  I would love to use it to edit all my family photos and watch movies on it.  And I love how Luke configured this Razer Blade Stealth for artists cause we are a family of artists.  Thank you for this awesome giveaway and congratulations on 3,000,000. Live long and prosper!

I would love to have that  Razer Blade 14. I would start my own gaming youtube channel with it. im sorry but im gonna bring down the mood for a sec. i recently lost my warehouse job that i have been at for a while now because they discriminated against me for getting short term disability which was a month off of work for being very sick. no later then a week after a came back to work i was fired and im currently talking to labor and industry about my legal options. that job was what i was using to pay for college next year. Thats enough with the sad stuff and lets focus on the good.The only reason i brought that up was because with my new found free time i would start my youtube channel. when one door closes another opens. without this laptop i will still start my youtube channel anyways on the laptop i have but my laptop sucks so my games are limited but i can make do because im determined to do this because i love to entertain people and i never wanted to work in a warehouse anyways lol. Thanks for anyone who read this it was kind of me just venting a little bit so thank you reading and hope you have a great day. 

Stealth
Raising a glass, heres to 6 million subs next year! This is the best channel on YouTube!

Honestly would have to go with the Razer Blade if I won. It's more my type of laptop I think though that 4k screen does sound extremely tempting I'll stick with the larger size.

Congratulations for 3 million subscribers

I realy need a new laptop any will be fine just give me one those.

I have a crapy computer 

Specs:-

Intel Pentium e5800

2 gb ram 

500 gb wd blue

And no gpu 

So please i hope to win 

Would love to win the Razer Blade 14 for power and portability 

I would love the new razor blade 14! I'll use it for light gaming and editing videos for my YouTube channel which my current laptop doesn't do very well ? 

So this razor blade looks really awesome I hope ill win it! 

Congratulations on 3 mill subs!

The new Blade 14 looks awesome!

On 4 September 2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Razer Blade for that powerful gaming on the go

A Razer Blade would be nice to have when I deploy or when I am not at home. :)

BTW: Luke is sexier than Linus.

I would definitely prefer the Razer Blade. Well, I want to go to study abroad with a scholarship and I need a new notebook, because now I have a 7 years old one and I should upgrade. Therefore I would use it for studying, of course, but I've never had a gaming computer or console before, so I would absolutely use it for games as well. I want to make a YT channel, but I'm not sure about the proper topic of the channel yet. I want to learn photo editing again but I can't start it without a strong computer, so Razer Blade would be a perfect notebook for me! You know, I care about all of my tech stuffs like cell phone or notebook, I like them so much, and I've always read about Razer and the Razer Blade, actually since its first generation, and that would be also a notebook that I can love with passion!!! I believe that we have to love people and use objects, and it sounds weird, I know, but I still have a kind of respection and love for these machines, because for example this Razer Blade would be a value for me!

And last but not least, it's amazing that Razer could put such a good hardware in a beautiful case like this!

Thank you for reading my comment!