3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Oh boy, I want the razer blade stealth!

Great CPU, 16GB RAM... come on... Great laptop to take on the road.

Would love to try it with a core as well.

If I just want it, I will never gonna get the blade. So I guess I need to use my brain to create something new.Then I will buy it myself. 

I'm in for the new Blade 14!

Actually, it's my cat is. After my Sony Vaio Z1 died on me, she's lost a place (keyboard) to snuggle (keep her belly warm).

Come to think of it, there maybe a connection here...

That beautiful Razer Blade to keep me PC Master Race while constantly travelling for work. 

Thanks for keeping us updated on all the new tech!

I want the Razer Blade , holy cow , that laptop rocks.

I would prefer the Razer Blade. I would use it at university for Autocad Inventor, 3DS max rendering and recreational gaming. :D

i want that sweet, sweet Razor Blade. It would be HUGE for me if i won it.

All I know is that Razers make great laptops and they are quality devices so I would be thrilled to use either one. They look brilliant too.

Thank you for the opportunity,

• merci beaucoup,
  • Grazie,
  • mucho grazitas,
  • Arigato,
  • Danke sehr  
  • Mahalo
  • Takk
  • Spasiba
  • Do Jeh
  • Efharisto
  • Khob Khun Ka

Razer Blade Stealth for a friend. His gaming laptop broke last week and he is a Student, so he doesnt have Money for a new one. Also his Birthday is in a few weeks.

I'd like to win the NEW Razer Blade 14.

Currently in college studying in Computer Science in game design. For the longest time of my life, I've always had problems with my desktop ever since I started to make my own desktop. Currently, I am dealing with a desktop with a GTX 970 from MSI but it's kind of being worthless right now because my CPU is just so bad that my GPU is bottle-necking so hard beyond belief. Plus, I was planning on moving to a mobile gaming laptop anyways so winning this laptop would do me wonders.

Thanks, you guys are awesome as always!
Cheers~

A new razer blade 14 is definitely my choice for travel and work !

It's the Blade Stealth for me, it is the perfect portable work machine. I would love to carry around such a thin device after my huge old and slow HP laptop. More so now the the screen cracked on that :D

NEW Razer Blade 14, why? Because every summer I go to the beach, but i hate saltwater and sand D: So I need an extreme powerful pc to play games while I'm not home. :D

Razer Blade preferred. Because I want to use it for my IT degree with graphic design. Been stuck with a Intel HD graphic for so long.

It's been 5+ years since I had been participating in various type of giveaway. Not a single time won. Putting that aside, I'm gonna keep trying. Hope I got a good luck this time!

The Razer Blade! I often on trains and a good gaming laptop whould be gold to have ^^

New Razer blade 14 ... My exams are near by and it will be a good enough reason for not studying ;)

I would like the Razer Blade (not stealth). I would use it for code development and for a triple A game here and there with like 100 mods (since this one can handle it :D).

Congrats on 3 mil and thanks for organizing this.

On 4.9.2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Definitely the Razer blade stealth hehe. Light and thin laptops truly the best