3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

While I would love the Stealth, I have to go with the Blade 14. I need to be able to game and make my desktop obsolete. I'm not sure how I feel about that but I'd be super stoked if I won.

Razer Blade Stealth All the way!!! That thing is a BEAST and would be an amazing work laptop, especially for carrying around campus. Love you guys. Hope I win!

I Would want the new blade because its not a mac book. and I would love something small and portable for coding webpages (yes i should use square-space) just like being old fashioned.

I would love the to get the new razor blade because;

1. It has the desktop graphics card to I don't have to use the razor core.

2. The 1TB SSD Storage would be heavenly compared to my shitty 128gb ssd on my macbook air (which is horrible btw to do anything except work on word documents)

3. The Blade's 14 inch display would be much easier to work on compared to an 11 inch macbook air. (Especially for video editing which I do a lot)

4. RGB!!!! I CAN NOT Get Enough of it and in my opinion can make nearly anything look badass.

please don't give me a Razer Blade, I'm not old enough and I might cut myself :^(

luke pls

I would love the New Razor Blade 14. I would love to have a portable gaming PC.

I would defiantly love to have the Razer 14 I need a laptop soon anyways thanks!

This is an incredible giveaway, it would be awesome to win the new Razer Blade 14. I would love this computer to work on as well as game on.

I need a work computer that I can run adobe software and to render and edit videos on aswell as a machine to game on because it has been so long since I have played PC.

You guys are awesome, keep on being legends!

I would love to enter the contest and win the Razor blade stealth. Not a gamer but the awesomeness in Razorblade will help me to run my Mathematical analytical programs and modeling software as well as programming. ! Enjoy everyone. Congratulations in advance for the winners !! Good contest.

Peace.

I would LOVE a blade 14 cos it's obviously better?

Keep up the good work in your channel!

Definitely the Blade

Portable power and gaming would be so awesome! That would exceed any computer I have even thought about having

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I'd love to get the Blade 14, really want to have a powerful laptop now that school and jobs have me moving around more than my desktop will allow. 

Congratz on 3 million sub!Haha. You guys keep up with amazing vids. Hope I get the new razer blade 14 XD.

Definitively the *NEW* Razer Blade!

I would like to crush my girlfriends Alienware that we got back in 2011, currently everything i play is at the lowest of low settings just to cope. Also all new games are off limits because i could never get above a couple of fps, which is pretty lame since i can barely play with friends anymore.

Bonus round! when i travel for work i have to bring my (employer supplied) macbook and my heavy MSI to be able to game in the hotel during the evening.

If the Blade was mine, i would be carrying 4+ lbs instead of 25+ lbs of laptop-weight, save my back please.

Thank you guys for the work that you do and Thank you Razer for making this giveaway possible.

I would love to win a Blade 14 because I never had such a high end PC or a laptop (or a phone :D).

The New Razer Blade for sure. It has 1 more usb port which will come in handy when I need to plug in accessories and drives. I prefer to have a more powerful laptop so that I can do light gaming on the go and that extra power would be ideal at school when I need to do tasks quickly. I've always wanted a razer blade but they were too expensive. The RGB lighting is a bonus and adds more aesthetics to the laptop. Thanks.

I like the new Blade Stealth. If I win it, it would be a great upgrade from my old, crashed display Acer to a Chrome-friendly machine. It is everything I need :)

Thanks

hmmmmm should I go for the Razer Blade?.....hmmmmm but I do photo editing..... Razer Blade Steath then! wait but I travel quite often and I want to play some games when I travel....... Argh I dont know....... Can I get both? :P

I think I opt for Razer Blade if I'm the lucky one..... I hope.....pray....double pray..... >_<

PS: Congratulations LMG! 

I'd go for blade 14 since it's less complicated than the stealth. Plus, it might be a good opportunity to permanently escape from mac cycles :P