3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razer Blade Stealth, for a great combination of performance and portability. WANshow FTW

The new blade, why? Well my old blade's gpu died twice and my wireless card once so I got this old and now useless blade I have to replace.

When I'll get that Razor Blade, I'll mostly use it for work. ;)

But also a little bit of gaming.

i reckon you guys have done a rippa of a job and i think you're top blokes, oh, and i would love to get my hands on a razer blade so i can game and do a little school work too. cheers mate

i would definitely go with the new razer blade 14 with gtx 1060 because i badly need a gaming laptop so that i can carry my mini gaming rig with me wherever i want ! btw congratulations on 3m subscribers !!

I would love the blade 14, great computer, I would use it to start my small web design company.

On 4. september 2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love the blade 14.  My hp envy just broke so I have no pc. I'm borrowing my dads but it sucks. So I need a good one that can run two programs at once at least.  Plus maybe a little for gaming?  

I need one for school. So this would truly be epic to win

best regards 

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze...
-Hitler

I would like to get the razer blade stealth so I can game in style and have a super thin laptop made by razer :0

Plus I need a computer for university.

i really want the Blade 14, cause i need a laptop that's good for school and good for some gaming which the blade 14 is perfect for.
also i really love the design edzel made

I would love to have the new Razer Blade. Being a computer enthusiast, the technology and appearance that Razer incorporates is awesome! I love knowing that in a piece of technology, it truly builds character!

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ PROJECT: GreenLANTERN (click to view)

razor blade please, with my student budget only razor i have is a mouse and a mousepad :(

i would really like to have my laptop and my mouse and mouse pad matching :D

THANKS

Would have to be the New 14" Razer Blade purely for needing a more portable PC for all the lan parties I go to and also being able to travel and game on the go. Currently saving up for the Razer Blade.

Also congratz on the sub count

It would be cool to have a NEW Razer Blade 14 would be the most powerful computer I ever used.

Hey I would love he new Razer Blade. It would be perfect for editing audio on the go and perfect for the lan parties I go to.

hi my name is jaren and i am here hoping to win the giveaway i have all ways whated a razer pc or laptop but just have never had the money to get one so here i and hoping to win if i win it would mean a lot to me and make me very happy anyway i just whated to tell u why i whated to enter this giveaway and thank you soooo much for leting me join this giveaway :) thanks again 

It would definitely have to be the New Blade, it wold replace my everyday driver for school

I would love to win the Blade, not for me but for my twin brother. I am a student (music and media production) from Denmark, and i have the most courageous twin brother. Instead of staying in Denmark to study, where he knew he could get it in. He moved to southern Germany to live his dream. After 2 years of being an intern and getting done with his office education, he wanted to study at the university in Munich where he lives. But because of a lot of technical rules and he did not get in, tripped by a technicality even though his grades are just about straight A's from high school. But even now he have not given up, he is working at his day job all day, and studying german, and hgiher math at night trying to get even better papirs for this summer, when he will apply again. Because of this he is always on the go, and as i visited him about a week ago, also quite stressed. I know he absolutely loves gaming, and that it was something we always had together as children and even now. So i would love to be able to give him the blade, so that even on the go, he would be able to game again at least a little. I think it would take the stress off him and bring a lot of joy back into a life, filled with working to safe money to study and working to get into the university in a foreign country.

All in all, i would love to give my brother the laptop of his dreams.

The Blade Stealth would be my choice, I need a portable editing station so I can start bringing content quickly and stealthy.

My old desktop just doesn't do the job anymore.

the new blade, its a cool looking laptop and would be so much better than my currebt one that use intel onboard graphics

On 9/4/2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Thanks you guys and tazer to. Some one looking to brake away from a Chromebook I see the stelth being perfect for me. Luke I agree on the 1080 thing btw. 

Would definitely love the New Razer Blade with the 1060.  Like the option to have a quad core and more ram.  Sweet gaming on a laptop and its still super thin and portable = win/win.  

Razer Blade Stealth Please, starting a new school year and cant afford a laptop anywhere near this caliber. Thanks Linus + Razer :D