3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to win the new blade because then I'd finally be able to game on the go. I spend a lot of time traveling so the laptop would be used heavily.

i would prefer The new Razor Blade 14, because i'm a technic student, and i spent a lot of my time on pc, and i need a really  Good pc for working  (cad, blender, ecc).  It would be fantastic if i can  bring my work everywere, Not only at home. 

I'd love the new blade. i would use it for gaming,obviously, music production and art/animation.  

I would love to get the laptop (like anyone else) becouse i never really had my own laptop. Always just desktop and desktop but with this it can be changed. I have a pretty good system so i am more looking at the new steathi razer stealth ?. Love your vids.

Spoiler

On Monday, September 05, 2016 at 3:21 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Please give me the blade because I want it for gaming

It a really great giveaway from Razer and I would prefer the new Razer Blade cause it would be perfect when going at a lan party without having to bring a desktop.

Most definitely the Razer Blade, who would ever pass a laptop with an i7-6700hq with a gtx 1060 and 16gb ram. Just kidding I have no clue what that all means, still learning. Laptop just looks awesome and have always liked Razer products (mostly the fight sticks :) ). But yeah I would like the Razer Blade, the laptop of course. You guys better not just send a shaving razor blade haha. I should have new members luck lol, peace broskis

I decided to join the forums for this one. Long time watcher of LTT but my first time on the forums.

I would love to win the Razer Blade 14, though the Stealth would be a good second if someone else wins the Blade 14. 

If I win it, I would use it for my Schooling, crunching SQL quarries as well as some light gaming away from home. It would be replacing my Acer Aspire E5-511P-P8BA which sucks to try and game on. I think the blade (regardless of which one) would even surpass my older desktop that sports an intel i7 970 @ 3.2GHz and a Nvidia GTX 580 and 12 GBs of 1990 MHz DDR3.

The upside about if i win is i could theoretically come and pick up the prize in person as I live two hours away by public transit from the linus media group building. Ah the joys of living in Vancouver. Of course I wouldn't actually just show up unannounced without permission from LTT first. That would just be weird and rude of me.

PS: Coincidentally, the contest close date is also my first day of classes at BCIT. What are the odds of that?

PSS: Even though the LMG address is in Surrey, it may as well be in Langley due to where I live :P

Wow wow wow....razor blade 14.....GTX 1060 its just perfect now i can bring anywhere i want...dreaming a new razor blade14

It would be awesome to win either one of these laptops. Been a subscriber for a long time just never used the forums. Would use this laptop at my job a lot because I am training to be a General Manager and could use a laptop to do my college work and play some games while at the store when I'm not needed. Definitely would be playing some OverWatch since that's one of the best games out right now.

Amazing work that you do guys! 

------------------------------------------

First question, wich one i would like?

For sure i'll be so happy to have the Blade Stealth.

---------------------------------------------

Why? The answer is simple for me.

Not long ago i started to be a photographer for difrent events. First it was friends, relatives but than my work started to improve alot and now i do all kinds of stuff. A laptop like that wil help me alot with the foto editing. Amazing specs, amazing screen, what can i ask more?

------------------------------------------------

Once again, keep up the good work, keep inspireing people and do what you do best!

What a amazing giveaway, I'll try and go for the Blade Stealth! Hopefully I win!!

Hey There!!!

So long story short...the other day I was talking to my older brother (Dont know why I felt the need to specify it was my older brother as all my brothers are older than me as I am the youngest of the family) and he invited my wife and I over for a lovely Tuesday night dinner. We were hesitant at first as it was a school night but alas we decided that it was a very nice gesture and we hadn't seen him in quite a while so we decided to accept! Anyway long story short, they have recently got a new puppy  (Golden Retriever) and we have been thinking about getting one ourselves so its always nice to go over to theirs and see how the puppy is going and what exactly is involved with raising a baby dog. Anyway long story short now their house is quite messy and smells like dog poo, which is a bit of a turn off but not enough to turn us off getting a puppy ourselves!

Anyway long story short, we were having dinner and chatting and catching up as family sometimes does and my brother decided to pull out this new game he had recently received called BeanBoozled! Have you ever played it? essentially you take a spin of the spinning wheel? and it lands on a certain coloured jelly bean...but the kicker is that there are two different flavours for that one colour! If you are lucky you get the nice flavour, like say, Banana smoothie, but if you are unlucky you get Mouldy Cheese. So long story short I got Mouldy Cheese first go and refused to play anymore. I'm fun! Anyway long story short it was time to go home now as i had to start work in the very early hours of the morning, but as I was leaving my brother said that before I leave he wanted to tell me something. So I asked him what is was exactly and he told me to go have a look on the fridge for this new magnet that they got. Now, if you don't know my brother I will tell you that he has a lot of magnets on his fridge as he likes to travel...so I was searching and searching for this amazing new magnet that my brother was talking about. Anyway long story short about 5 mins had passed until my brother finally points my eye holes to this massive ultrasound hanging on the fridge front and centre!!! So you can imagine my face when I found out my brother is having a baby!!!!!! How cool is that!

Anyway long story short...I would like the New Razer Blade as I can longer afford one due to my brother having a baby. That and the fact that I am in Australia and Razer branded laptops are expensive as fuck!!!!!!!

I would love the blade stealth!!! The size is perfect

I would prefer to win the New Razer Blade with that sweet 1060 :D I would use it to pwn all kinds of noobs in all kinds of games. I prefer the Blade over the Stealth because to me it's a more complete package! Awesome giveaway guys, good luck everyone! <3

Hey guy, i heard you'll send me a new razor blade. that would be very nice, cause recently i started growing some beard FINALLY! but i need to shave, so yeah the razor blade stealth would be perfect!

wait... wasnt it razer instead of razor? 

greets from eu

The new Razer Blade for sure! Seems best for gaming and travel, and is an overall better choice for me.

Thanks to you and to Razer for this awesome giveaway!! :D 

I would love to have the new Razer Blade because I absolutely love videogames with a passion! I'm a university student and only have an ancient desktop PC which is not suitable for gaming, so I would absolutely LOVE to have this as an upgrade!

Honestly, I'd prefer either of the two laptops. I'm not a big laptop person myself, however my girlfriend's only current computer is her family's PC that is shared, so she needs one for schoolwork. She can't afford it herself, so having one that would also be decent for playing computer games (which she does on mine all the time XD) would be a nice addition.