3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Both models are pretty nice so it's tough to decide between the two, but if I had to choose I'd go with the Stealth. 

I'm on the move a lot and my current laptop gives me back pain from how heavy it is lifting it around so much. Would be great to have a blade stealth!

I'd really like to win the Blade, it has very balanced specs and looks simply delicious! :P

I'd probably use it at the office, but when Civilization 6 comes out, I'll be using it for that at home a lot too :D.

I would absolutely love the Razer Blade Stealth, it looks like the perfect portable laptop for school and the professional world when i graduate. 

If i got it, id probably use it it to run vectorworks for theatrical lighting and creating drafts of props that i need to build for a show. Would be wonderful to be able to carry a small computer with me that has the power to make changes on the fly.

Just discovered this channel a month ago and man do i love it!

I would prefer the razer blade. I'd mostly use it for gaming, and that's the main reason why I'm choosing it over the stealth.

Stealth would be nice, i got an i3 in my current laptop and it doesn't run ANY game over 20 frames ( any game i have tried so ) Good luck to everyone entering the giveaway! 

id like to win the new razer blade always wanted to get into youtube and streaming and also have a machine for editing videos and pictures but as great as winning the new razer blade would be i honestly dont mind getting the new razer stealth either i mean its a start could pick up a core later id be grateful to wiin any 

At the moment I have a 13' MacBook Pro. This competition has given me the opportunity to join the PCMasterrace which my friends have been teasing me about for 3 years. Cheers Linus and congrats on 3 million subs.

Id want the razer blade 14 to play BF1 when it comes out xD

I would love the  NEW Razer Blade 14, I haven't had a computer for 5 years :(

I tried building the H440 Razer Desktop from your video tutorials but all I could afford at the time was the Case, which is sadly collecting dust until I get some extra money to build it. (Not happening soon)

Currently I'm studying to have a A+ Certificate for work. 

I hope I can win, it will help me out get back on my feet for school. 

BTW love the channel and your videos. Been watching for the past 3 years. 

Personality I don't have a preference to which laptop i receive if by any stretch of the imagination i win.  I would like to win because my current laptop is on its last legs and a replacement is in dire need. 

I'd want the blade for sure. I would use it to play games in between classes. 

Razer Blade with its build in GTX 1060, and that screen ... it would be truly amazing to own.  My current laptop is an ASUS gaming laptop from 2008, I think it weighs 20 lbs and puts out enough heat I almost don't need the furnace in the winter.

Thanks for the giveaway and all the great content.

The razer blade 14 would be great for my girlfriend. Her desktop sucks atm and she uses her laptop a lot when she plays games at her friends house. 

Would love the Razer Blade (Non Stealth) as it looks like an amazing laptop to use and Game with/

Thanks for the Giveaway m'ladies.

Honestly if doesnt matter which one but if i have too ill get the BLADE i travel a lot since im in the military and cant really bring my gaming desktop every where i go would be nice if i get a good gaming laptop to play with some of my buds. 

New RAZOR BLADE STEALTH also congratulations on the subs

On September 4, 2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love to win the new razor blade 14 because it would really be useful for school

I would love your vote four a Razer Blade 14 our Razer Blade Stealth

My first act's on Razer would be

1. Pink bunnies for all the children

2. Gaming computer for everyone

3. No one starving

4. Free house for everyone

5. Free healthcare

6. Free Tesla's for everyone

7. Free internet

8. linus tech tip number 1 channel on YouTube

And my final act on a razor,  No More Taxes

images.jpg

NEW Razer Blade 14 please! Will I finally be a part of the PC master race if I get one of these? Damnit I hope so. If not, it might just convince me to start saving up for a legit desktop set up so I can finally play all the indie games I want ;)

I don't know if I should pray for the blade or blade stealth, I just want something for school that can run overwatch at more than 9 fps low settings

The new Blade for me. Got an old Alienware 13, i5 with a GTX860M in it that could definitely do with updating ?

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love the Razer Blade 14, it'd be awesome for school AND for gaming.! Plus the I prefer 1080p for gaming on smaller screens.