3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would want the new Razer Blade 14.  I'd use it for gaming on the go and overkill biology report writing.

I would want the Blade because I've wanted to go from console to pc but haven't had the money to do so.

I would like the blade 14 personally. I am going to go to college and would love a nice laptop for that :)

NEW Razer Blade Stealth  for my new youtube channel.My sempron cpu is taking forever to render a 8min video at 60fps.

I would want a NEW Razer Blade as I would like to have a nice little machine to carry with me to game on and look pretentious at coffee shops with. Also it will be a big upgrade to my current laptop with its Nvidia 660M GPU

I would really like the Razor Blade for 'studying XD' next year when I go to university.

Btw congrats with the 3 million subs!

I want to win the Razer Blade 14 because I want to get hold of something very powerful to play all that will come out in the next few years

I'd like to have the New Razer Blade 14. 

For gaming. 

I would want the blade stealth for portability and for my studies.

I would love the razer blade stealth, it would be a great help for University next year.

That thin Razor Blade Stealth! Use it for watching movies, do my college homework, listen to Audiobooks. (Thanks Audible!)

I prefer the Blade Stealth, because did you see the trailer for it!? I thought it was a nice calm work ultrabook at the start of that trailer...NOPE! Going to crush the competition just like the building.

By the way the Blade Stealth not only has a 1TB M.2 SSD it also has a 512GB M.2 SSD! all that extra space! I'd say that is begging for video editing (artist machine) or having tons of games installed with the exterior GPU. Which that is the first time I've herd of that. (Sorry if I seemed like a nerd, just wanted to see all them specs.)

Link to Spec's Source: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-systems/razer-blade-stealth

Would really like to win that Blade Stealth!

I would love to win the razer blade stealth. It looks beautiful, and has amazing specs too! Portability is a must for me - so send me a stealth! :D

Hope I win the Razer Blade :) Got an older gaming laptop :P So would be a nice addition 

I would love the NEW Razer Blade 14, perfect for gaming

Most definitely the razor blade, would be great for gaming in-between classes

I would love to have the razer blade stealth, so that I could procrastinate from doing actual work even more! :D

Why would I want the Razer Blade Stealth? Simple, I need to compensate for something...my small hands, the keyboard fits them well. Also my current laptops screen just died so there is that too, but mainly for my small hands. Also the stealth is way good and I don't need crazy gaming, my desktop is for that, just need it for college. 

Razer Blade Stealth 100%. Am starting university next year and I really need a laptop for notes and lite programming. The stealth would be great as its ultra lite and portable yet powerful enough to handle anything you can throw at it making it the perfect laptop carry around at university.  

I definitely need a Laptop because ALL the LAN parties have to be at my house... and my parents really don't want all my friends coming over every second (or so) weekend...

Portable gaming would definitely be a new thing for me ;) 

I'd like the Razer Blade Stealth as a daily driver. I already have a good PC for gaming, something lightweight and high performance would be really useful.

BTW new fan here or rather new fam! haha ok thats enough. Love your guys work keep it up and congrats on 3 million!

On Sunday, September 04, 2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

The Blade Stealth i can use it for school and ill buy a graphics card house and ill be rocking it with a sick gpu such

I want the new razer blade for 1080p gaming on the go and because if i want to play 4k gaming, I have a desktop which i can upgrade later on. Also, I've never owned a laptop before!