3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Probably the Blade, so I could sell it for more

Kidding, I prefer the Blade over the Stealth because I like it better.

I'm still in High School, and I will be starting college soon. So, It would be nice to win either one of those Razer laptops to use for school work (and some gaming).

I'm currently using my little brother's laptop, which isn't bad, but I'll have to return it to him.

I'm also a big fan of drawing, and I want to try digital drawing, so it'll be a huge help!

Congrats on reaching 3 million subscribers! Awesome give away. The Blade Stealth pulled me in as a Razer fan. Plus, I already have a Razer Core to use with it due to some experimenting I was doing with a VR setup!

Definitely the NEW Razerblade Stealth. For that hyper portable gaming a n y w h e r e 

I really love the New Razer Blade Stealth cause my Lenovo Y430 is 2 old 4 playing games ...

BTW congratulations for surpassing 3M subs and keep making more awesome video
THANKS

I would love the  NEW Razer Blade 14 it looks mighty fine and a huge upgrade from my current laptop.

The razer blade stealth would be an awesome laptop to have, Id probably end up using mine for school work.

I'd seriously love to get the Razer Blade 14 since I'm not only looking to replace a 5-year old laptop that I now use for school, but I also wanna game on the go :)

OMG i want the New razer blade 14 of course.. for play minecraft ;).. naaa i need a video editor computer on the go.. and for Gaming of course..  i need see the Lara croft details xD and will love try VR gaming too.

Definitely want the razer blade (with the dedicated gpu). I would finally be able to game on the go!

Razer blade stealth, for all the beautiful 100% rgb. Would be amazing for being able to leave the house to do my illustration. And high res too! Thanks for the giveaway! Keep up the awesome videos and thanks to RAZER for the sponsorship!

I would definitely love the new Razer Blade Stealth because the current laptop I have cannot run a lot of the games I have. Thanks for the giveaway!

I would love the blade stealth as in this day and age even with built in gpu you are better off gaming on a desktop and then having a laptop as the ultra portable take anywhere machine. Seeing as I already have a capable desktop then the blade stealth is my choice. Plus it will be interesting to see how kaby lake performs

Razer blade stealth would be nice to have around campus, unlike the old monster I'm currently lugging around. :D

I am more interested in the NEW Razer Blade 14 because it had the GPU in it so you don't have to buy anything extra to start gaming. I would maybe give it to my girlfriend because Sims 4 on her laptop is quite choppy xD

Definately the blade 14 because it's clearly the better macbook pro. 

New Razer Blade, looks awesome and the amount of time I would spend playing games on it makes me froth from my mouth

Would love to have the new Razer Blade, getting current gen power laptop to game on is amazing compared to the clunky laptop i have now :D

I wanna win the dank razer blade not the stealth, I think the new razer blade will be swank at making the dope ass 3D models that I need in my studies! BTW I'm studying to become a mechanical engineer :)

I would like the razer blade 14, but I don't mind the stealth, I just want a good laptop to replace my current laptop, which has Intel graphics.

I will love the New Razer Blade! It will be awesome to win, I will use it as a tool in college and also to have fun playing sick games! Also I wouldn't mind the Razer  Stealth

definitely Razor blade Stealth <3 ....love to have the beast on my table..thnx for such an amzing giveaway. long live linus tech tips :P

I would take either and save my back from lugging my PC to my mates house all the time.  A month ago, I DROPPED MY PC!!!!

#NotMadeForPhysicalLabour