3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth cause I'm entering college, and congrats you guys for the 3 mils, thanks for this awesome giveaway

Id like the Razor Blade Stealth, would be a pretty sweet laptop to take to my freshman college year! P.S. I love your videos ive watched almost all of the ones youve posted in the last 2 years

I would want the new Razer Blade 14! I'm still using my good ol'Alienware M15X from 2009 with everything still stock except for an upgraded GTX460m... that's right. I'm 6 generations behind current graphic cards lol Honestly, ol'faithful has been good to me over the years, but it's getting to the point where I have to restart it 4-6 times to get it working properly! lol An upgrade is definitely needed

My personal preference is the new Razer Blade Stealth. The laptop I currently have is a massive 17" asus from 2012, and its lack of portability is a bit frustrating. The stealth is powerful enough for my needs as a college student, as well as looking amazing and being ultra portable.

I'd like to have the new razer stealth as my son will start the university the next year and needs a new compter.

Ultrabooks like these are awesome!

See you on Mondey!

Razer Blade Stealth, because it has been more than 6 years since I owned windows laptop....and why not! winning is good too!

I'd really like the new Razer Blade 14.The 1060 is a great gpu. Thankyou. 

I would absolutely enjoy the Razer Blade 14. I'm going to start dorming next year and unfortunately will not be able to bring my PC with me, so having a laptop that is capable of handling some gaming would be fantastic :D 

I like to have something in my hand(with Laptops and Smartphones), so I think the Blade would be a better fit for me :) PS: I'd definitely LOVE the Stealth too as i don't have any Laptop atm. ;) 

easily the new razor blade, i want to be able to play even without a core

New Razer Blade 14, awesome notebook and i can upgrade my old notebook

I really want the new Razer Blade for epic portable gaming experience!!!!!!. Thank you in advance :)

Hello. My husband would be really happy with a Stealth, as a 2years wedding birthday.

Thank you very much guys and congrats.

Considering my 7 year old HP laptop died a week ago... I would dream of having the Razer Blade Stealth. It would be killer to edit my "cutting edge" photos on a "Razer Blade"... Stealth mode enabled!

On 9/4/2016 at 3:54 PM, Curufinwe_wins said:

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for dat ultraportable Main10 HEVC media streaming!

I would love the new Blade. Sweet laptop with a sweet name.

I would choose the Razer Blade 14 for portable gaming. It's great to be able to go to a friend's home and play PC games together. 

Thanks for all the vids. 

I would prefer the Razer Blade 14. I like the thought of having that kind of power in a nice small laptop. 
Lost my job last week but would be great to have a laptop for my last year of uni. :D (no i can't afford to buy a laptop right now, but if anyone on the forum wants to sell a poor student one in Canada, pm me)

I would love the Razer Blade 14. My Frankenstein build is on the old side, so it'd be nice to play some of the new games above the minimum video settings and above 30fps. There's only so much low texture quality and frame rates one can handle when playing something new! xD

On a related note, congratulations passing three million subs. Keep up the good work! :D

i7-2600 @3.40GHz  |  Gigabyte P67-A-UD3-B3  |  4x4GB Transcend DDR3  |  ATI Radeon HD6970  |   Western Digital Blue WD10EALX 32MB 1TB  |  Thermaltake 700W LP-700AL2NH  |  Raidmax Blackstorm

As my laptop at present is in the form of a really old Sony phone ? Either would be mad to have lol. But I would have to go with the stealth for screen and multimedia purposes I would use it for. 

That and being Stealthy maybe I can get away with late hours usage without the missus kicking the back of my chair concussing me because I'm keeping her awake ?

I would love to get the Razor Blade. I'm hoping to start my own gaming YouTube channel and this would help out tons. 

Congrats on 3 million!

I would want the new Razer Blade. Would be amazing to have a Gaming Laptop to take on my holiday booked in next year. Great to see your still spoiling your fans.