3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like the new razer blade if I win this. I would use it for what's obvious, on the go gaming! Thank you! I'm using a 2012 Acer core i3-4030U without a GPU for travel right now.

Watch out behind you!

I'd like the razor blade stealth to use during my computer science courses as I get into more resource intensive programs.

Razer blade stealth plz, i want to use it to play saint row 2 because my computer is pure crap ;---; , i prefer the stealth cuz it look cool and i a am poor af

I would love the Razer Blade 14 as it would be great for college next year. I don't need the portability of the Stealth and the Blade would be a huge step up from my current laptop.  

On 9/4/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Definitely the blafe 14 for studying and a lot of gaming

I'd like the Razer Blade 14. I'll be spending the next five years of my life watching genetically modified flies fall asleep, so having a gaming laptop to help keep me from dozing off as well during downtime might help me catch a critical finding! 

either of them, because I don't have a laptop and really really want/ need one for gaming/school work

Greetings from germany, i would like to win the Razer Blade Stealth because it looks awesome and im looking forward to the artwork which is being done <3.

Good Luck everbody!

in fact for me it does not matter one model or the other I'm with no computer so..

but if I had to choose... I would be undecided xD

razer blade or stealth does not matter.

thank you guys for the amazing content these years!

hugs from Brazil!

Am I the only one wanting the new Razer Blade Stealth JUST BECAUSE I can show other people the benchmarks of the brand-spanking new Kaby Lake Processor?  Hopefully not.  Anyways, either one doesn't matter, but I'm leaning on the Stealth.  My geese that laptop would be better than the computer I have right now.

Awesome!

I'm in need of a new beastly machine and the blade would definitely do the trick! Have had my eyes on one for awhile and the new specs are making it more enticing by the day....

Razer Blade Stealth for sure. Gotta love that epic 4K screen for photo editing and awesome 4K media content.

I want the razor 14 cause I have started out I YouTube channel and I have a 2009 pre-built computer and bought a HD60 capture card that can't run on it plz help me out

Oh my god I want this. Sure there are already 2787 pages of replies but I might as well try lol. I want the Razer Blade because it's still portable and even more of a powerhouse, and I think that's awesome. Also I bet Linus will drop it before it can be sent to the winner. Thanks for the giveaway!

I would love a Razer Blade because I travel frequently and my current laptop isn't that powerful. Being able to play game when I am traveling would be very nice.

I would prefer the Razer Blade 14, I would like this laptop because throughout my years of life I've always been a hardcore gamer. I've lost 2 close grandfathers and my stepfather in the last 6 years so money has been extremely tight on my family because of life insurance mix ups on my step fathers death, as well as paying for the funeral and burial costs. Last year I was finishing up my online school and my laptop died on me, the motherboard fried and it wasn't worth the money to fix it so I've had to deal without any legitimate form of gaming the last 6 months, being selected would be greatly appreciated.

I wouldn't mind the Razer Blade 14, would be perfect for usage when visiting friends for some light gaming :D

Main rig:
Mobo: ASRock X99 Extreme3 | CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.3Ghz with Noctua NH-D14 | RAM: HyperX Fury DD4 2133MHz 16GB (4x4GB) | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition | PSU: Corsair AX760i | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (White) | Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Toshiba 3TB | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Displays: BenQ XL2410T (120Hz) + 1xBenQ G2420HD (60Hz) | Keyboard: CM Storm Rapid I (Brown switches) | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD | Headset: Sennheiser PC 363D

The new razer blade 14 sounds amazing. I would use it as my daily driver, replacing my old laptop for sure.

Without a doubt the new razer blade is the one i desire! My potato runs too slow, would like to upgrade to a potato platinum by razer :) 

Razer Blade would be the one i want just for mobile media and games when i am not home.

I would love the New Razer Blade 14, it would be a great replacement for my dated G73JH. It would be amazing to have, I would use it for school, gaming, and as a development tool on for my business 

I would love to win the Razor Blade!

It's a sweet gaming machine. It would be so handy to whip it out and game a bit on my lunch break. Shhh, don't tell my boss xD