3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

So you ask which one I prefer to win?

I don't care. It's a free laptop. Though, I do think that the Razer Blade would be cool because it comes with a GPU.

razor blade stealth for school ^_~ just started my first semester! (little older than my classmates but oh well!)

I want the new razer blade 14 laptop for programming.

Congratulations on hitting 3 million! I love the Razer Blade Stealth with the Adobe RGB screen and performance.

I would love to have the NEW RAZER BLADE STEALTH. Totally in love with the sleek design and the amazing 4k display.

BTW congratz on reaching 3 millions subscribers!!

I would love to win the razor blade stealth. The reason i want this is i love to play video games during school, also i use computers during school all the time. also love your vids they inspired me to build my own gaming computer. Heres to 3 million more

The blade 14 of course for studying next year in college and definitely gaming

I'd love to have the Razer blade to game with my friends and not have low fps on every game I play ?

Razer Blade, I need a gaming rig. This laptop would be great to fill that void.

The normal Razer Blade would be nice, Then I could cancel my Dollar Shave club subscription...... Maybe even do a portable VR setup? ;) Also, I really like the Styling of the normal Blade.

I'd love to have the razer blade, to play games how it's really meant to!

I would love to win the Razer Blade 14 because I find my self wanting to go over to friends house and do some lan parties and play with friends but I cant because I dont have a laptop.

I would go with the razer blade. It's power would be epic for video editing! And gaming would be superb. Thanks LTT team! - Grik

I would prefer the new blade. I am more of a gamer than a artist and it would be nice to get a new upgrade from my laptop now

Nick, you must know that you've always been my favorite, and with my new razer blade 14 (that you'll give me now, before Trump sends every latin american country to the space) we are going to crush the enemy's skulls with ours military cleavers, use our nukes to destroy every city that gandhi has, find our only son that is lost in the wasteland, kill the king of the wild hunt, bayonet charge everyone in our way (i'm tired of google translator), rechazar la invasión extraterrestre con ayuda del regalo de Shen, morir, morir y morir tratando de derrotar a Wyvern, construir la base madre que me permitirá acabar con la organización Cipher, y muchas, muchas cosas más, y solo para aclarar, no me dedico solo a jugar, estudio informática y el notebook me será una muy buena adquisición para los estudios y mis proyectos personales (no quiero parecer un vago...). 

Les mando todo mi cariño y apoyo a ustedes, desde un rincón de la Tierra.

Eyssa, the mexican not so mexican.

Razor blade 14!!!  I want some mobile gamin!!!  and project designing for my shop.

I have been a YouTube subscriber for a while. I  didn't know this site existed until i clicked the link in description for this giveaway on the AM4 mobos video. I am a such a huge pessimist when it comes to giveaways that I have become an optimist. I am going to enter the giveaway. I am pessimistic about not winning the Razer Blade Stealth

I would want the Razer Blade, I would use it for gaming and editing purposes, i prefer the Blade over the Blade stealth because unlike the Blade, the Blade stealth does not have a graphics card for gamin

The new Razer Blade would be spectacular for me as both a workstation to utilize at school and a platform to enjoy games past the ~15 fps that my current integrated graphics manages on most titles.

I would love a new razer blade 14 to replace my MacBook! That would be a dream come true!

I'd love the Blade Stealth. 4k would be a godsend for productivity in my programming courses.

Love the channel! I would love the the New Razer Blade for school and my IT work!!

Thanks for the give away!!