3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'm switching to the dark side, so please give me the New Blade to replace my Mac!

NEW Razer Blade Stealth is what I would buy if I were to choose, because I am not either a artist or an stylist. I just do normal homework and play games on my computer. And I don't really care about the style/weight of the computer, specs is the main reason why I want it. :D

I want want Razer Blade Stealth Soooo bad! I've been holding off for nearly a year for a solid ultrabook , originally thinking that the specced out Surface Book would do the trick before seeing all of the gen 1.0 issues and acc

On 04/09/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Razer blade! Finishing up highschool and it would come in very handy, also I believe in the motto work hard play hard.

I would love a Razer Blade Stealth! I'm in college and a lighter laptop would be awesome!

I would want the new Razer Blade 14 because I could use it for anything and the Razer website says that FL Studio 12 is free with it.

The Razer Blade 14 would be great. It's exactly what I need right now.

And congratulations on reaching 3 million subs on youtube! I've been watching the videos since 2009~2010.

I wish I had the money to buy one but I'd really like the new Razer blade because of that monster of specs also it will help me to kick up my YouTube career which I delayed forever because I don't own a strong device to even play counter strike global offensive let alone other games that I love but can't play such as the upcoming bf1 or GTA V also I would use it for my college work as I am pursing a degree in architecture and I do a lot of rendering as well for videos and a lot more .

The reason that i want the blade and not the stealth is obvious I Hope DEM GPU DAWG and dem ssd 

Congratulations on the 3 million milestone and you sure deserve more than that 

Hf everybody and gl

I would love the new Razer Blade.It would be nice to play with friends in more hardcore games.I prefer the Blade more because I'm an awful "artist".

I would love the Blade because I don't really have any dedicated gaming computer and I don't have to money to buy one. Something like the Blade would be great in replacing my aging laptop and supplement my PC experience.

Thanks for your consideration

I would love to have the Razer Blade Stealth. I am a video editor, and I really want to switch away from Mac. This would be a great start for me.

The New Razer Blade would be totally awesome. Have been wanting one ever since I got my first laptop, the Asus g53sx. An oldy but a goody (in my opinion). Thanks guys! ?

I'g have to go with the Razer Blade Stealth. Love its sleek design and feel and it would be an awesome laptop to have :D

I'll take that razer blade 14! nice to have a powerful laptop for on the go gaming

Would love the Blade for gaming and work at college next year.

The NEW! Razer Blade sounds sick, love to win that one, finally upgrade from my AMD Radeon HD 6670 to a powerful GPU

The razer blade for gaming and giving me a portable solution for LAN with friends!

I would love to win the new Razer Blade 14. Knowing myself I would probably use it for a ton of games ranging from League to Bioshock as well as some photo/video/music editing along the way. I also would use it to program some games that I could send to my friends or play myself. I love the portability that it packs for such a strong overall system and would love to win one. 

By the way, thanks for taking this crazy journey to begin with. I wouldn't have gotten so into computers if it hadn't been for you guys!

You guys are the best. I would love to win that blade 14. Thanks Guys!

Razer blade. I would use it for chopping carrots <3

"Anything that could one day be is as real as what I'm saying
If something is nothing it must not be something in any possible way"

-John Frusciante

My msi dying. I used her 2.5 years. Now i'm starting college and i have no money for buy a new one. I don't care which one i can win but a razer would be perfect <3

Felicitaciones!!! You guys have most definitely gone a long way!

I would appreciate the Blade (Not stealth). Not only would it be a great back to school laptop, but also as a daily.

Again Congrats on 3 mil!

Razor Blade, I would use it for school, and gaming at lan partys etc. Currently do not have a portable laptop because I pumped all my money into a fabulous PC