3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would prefer the Razer Blade Stealth because of the portability and the power to be a daily driver for engineering in college.

My Pick, the NEW Razer Blade Stealth plz. Here is why .... 

I'm a pureblood Industrial Design masters student from New Zealand who loves designing and making things. One part of the job is utilizing very powerful computers to render and create awesome visualisations to impress clients and get good grades, oh and a job at the end of it. The reason I'd love to win the new Razer Blade Stealth is that my current laptop is about 3 years old and while it can still render, I have to mount it in a zimmer frame next to an open window (for cooling) to provide a bit of gentle support.

I dream of being able to throw rendering jobs at a laptop and watch it laugh everything I make it do, like a Dr. Evil type laugh, you know... Mauahhahhahhaa.

I want hugely increased efficiency!

I want to view my 3D models on 4k worth of sexy pixels!

I don't want my laptop to weigh 8Kgs! (A lot of us are using larger bulky gaming laptops because Macbooks don't have enough grunt).  

I want people to ask, HOW DID YOU MAKE THIS HUGE FILE ON THAT LITTLE TINY LAPTOP???!!!?!?

I love matte black!!

I love LMG! 

Thanks \o/

I would go for the new Razer Blade, especially since it has that sweet, new gtx 1060 in it.  

Good luck to everyone!

I'm needing the Stealth. It's small, thin, and lightweight. Perfect for swatting those zika mosquitoes if they come near when I'm drinking my beer on the back porch. >.>

I would love to have that blade laptop. Seems badass and I need a laptop for that college crap

I would like the Razer Blade because I never win anything :( Also, there is no way I would ever own a laptop that nice if it wasn't for this Razer giveaway! I would use it for some sick gaming while I travel! Especially Rocket League and Doom. I would also use it to binge watch Scrapyard Wars!!!!

I would prefer the New(est) Razer Blade 14. It would be nice to have a system I game on while I am at college.

HOWEVER, I shall not spoil this post, this contest, nor my keyboard with filthy memes. I shall win or lose this drawing by my purity of will, and whatever algorithm is used to select the victor.

This is an awesome giveaway! I just love you guy's channel's, I watch every new video! I just built my first budget PC(all on Linus Tech Tips advice and build guides!:)), but the New Razor Blade 14 would be an awesome addition! None of my friends own laptops, so to be able to have LAN parties at their houses with this laptop would be Killer! I prefer it to the Razor Blade stealth because of the awesome graphics. I'm running on a budget that does not include a Core, let me tell you that! I'd just like to thank LMG for doing this awesome giveaway for all of us fans!

I would like to win the Razer Blade, it's much more powerful than my actual desktop. Congratulations on the 3 million subs

I'll take the Razor Blade 14 because the closest I come to being an artist is spraying tags in Overwatch!

#tassie#bringarazorbladetotassie#lol

I would love to get the Stealth! It would really help out with my graphic arts classes and would be fast and super cool for my college work. I could show it off to all my friends with the 4K screen and sweet engravings! Thanks again guys. 

I would love to win a  NEW Razer Blade Stealth  ,i would be lovely to use it at school because i need one 

I would love to win the new razer blade tealth it would be great for school

I'd like the new blade please chaps, congratulations on the 3 mil. Would love some more vlogs ! :) 

I would definitely like the Blade Stealth. Having a thin and very portable laptop is going to be very necessary for the upcoming school year. Thanks for everything!

I would love that Razer Blade Stealth for school and the ultra portability. Thanks so much yo Razer and LTT for doing this :)

I would love a razer blade 14 because I am a first year at UBC now and don't have any systems that can play games well right now. 

I would personally go with the New Blade 14. I really don't have a need for the 4K screen and portability of the Blade Stealth. Thank you Razor for sponsoring this!

On September 4, 2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I'd like the blade stealth, I'd use it for school work.I prefer the stealth because it's prefect for my needs ?

The razor blade stealth sounds and looks like an amazing product, a great peice of design. It would be amazing to win the razor blade stealth. It would be great for my work in college compared to what I'm using now.

I would love the Blade stealth because of it is powerful and light. I am a college student studying computer science and this laptop would be perfect for me. 

Thanks!!! and I hope to win this. xD

I want The Razer Blade gtx 1060, I need a new computer. Ive had the same one for almost 12 years now