3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Congrats on 3 million subs, love the razor blade.

I would love a Blade Stealth for all my computer needs on the go!

I'd love to win a Razer Blade 14.  I've been dealing with mostly hand-me-down hardware all my life and am currently using a nearly decade old laptop.  I'd prefer the Blade 14 because I'd mostly use it for gaming.

i could care less which one i got i would just love to have a laptop i was thinking of getting a chromebook just for school and maybe some lite gaming like csgo but then i saw your video and i was like *welll... hey lets yolo* so yea :DD gl hf to everyone 

I would want the Gaming Razer Blade it will really help me a lot in every day life

Hey guys! I would definitely pick the Blade Stealth because I am a college student at NCSU and my current laptop is big and bulky. I commute all over the city every day and it would sure be helpful if I had a laptop that could handle my day without weighing 8 pounds. Thanks for everything you do here!

Hello LinusTechTips! I'd like to throw my hand in for the Razer Blade (Not the Stealth)

I am 17 years old, and next year, I will be going into University. A light laptop will be a necessity, and to game on it would be a great bonus! I currently have a custom rig that I would be handing down to my younger sister, which is pretty old (HD 6850, Phenom II X4 965, 8gb RAM, etc).

I don't have a need for the Razer Stealth, and asking for that while i mainly play Elite: Dangerous and CS:GO would be plain wrong :P

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

I'd like the razer blade stealth and i'd like to use the laptop for college. this maybe be the only way to get it and not be in a bigger hole with money due to college. hehe xD

The Razer Blade 14 would be awesome to have! I need a laptop for various needs, such as school, but also I would love to have something cool like that for gaming all on its own. If anything, I'd give it as a present to someone!

Hey if I could win the the new blade that would be sick that way I don't have to bring my whole computer to lans to play league anymore.

xD

I would want and prefer the new razer blade 14 because of the large amount and fast storage and would use it to start pc gaming, a bit of digital art, and to watch some AMAZING LinusTechTips content at a better resolution than my ipad mini 1 and dell inspiron 560

The razor blade would make for a great portable solution.  Awesome contest!

The New Razer Blade absolutely. I am a Civil Engineering student and a gamer at heart so the power these guys pack would be super useful and nice to have.

Both are amazing laptops for completely different people. If I had to pick I think I would pick the Stealth, the whole idea behind the Core is pretty amazing to me that you can have full desktop like graphics performance when you are at your desk, and have insane portability when you are out and about.

I literally made an account just for this. I would love the Razor Blade 14 because it's more suitable for gaming according to the video. I would use it to game and do projects my crappy PC(CPU is 1.4 ghz) can't do. Hope I win thank you for the chance.

For me i'd like the New Razer Blade 14. its powerful yet portable enough so i can play my favorite games wherever i go.

I really want the Razer Blade. My one and only computer since 2009 is broke. I want to explore more about being an IT. This gift would help a lot. And seriously i have learn so much in your youtube channel Linus. Congrats more achievements to come. By the way make more pranks in channelsuperfun i really like it      

Razer blade stealth. I chose that model because will be useful for my cad and adobe chores and because linus already movitated me a while back to buy the sager gaming laptop np9870s which i have now. I think razer is as good as you guys say it is and that it would definitely get me 1 step higher as a professional. 

20160623_191341.jpg

I would definitely love the stealth so i could finally create hd quality memes and still have a chance to game at home. (and do school work i guess) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Congratulations on the 3 million subscribers that is a huge landmark I hope that you get more and more every  Day month and year. Keep up the great work and thanks for doing this awesome giveaway! 

I would of course want the Razer Blade but I DEFINITELY want the new stealth version because of that beautiful 4k display and because I love to creat art and this would be an amazing and wonderful tool to make better and more fluid art. Thanks Razer for supplying the giveaway and thanks Linus Tech Tips for hosting it. I love both Razer and Linus tech tips so much and this is one of my favorite things happening in a while; even if I don't win the giveaway I still want you to make more creative and entertaining videos about Razer's new products because I am a huge fan of both of you. : )

Congratulations on 3 million subs! You all deserve every one of them.

The new Razer Blade 14 with its i7 6700HQ and FREAKING DESKTOP gtx 1060 would be such an amazing upgrade to my aging Asus laptop with an i5 2410m and gt 540m. I would finally be able to join in the glory of AAA PC gaming.

Keep up the great work!

I would love to get the razer blade 14 because the logical 1080 screen is great for battery life and isn't really need when school work is needed to be done. The blade also has more connectivity so the more ports the better for me. Also congrats LTT for the 3 million!