3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Definitely the Razer Blade Stealth. I love how portable it is and the 4k display.

The blade please. Would love that gtx1060 plus the battery life :)

I would love the New Razer Blade 14 because all I have right now is a chromebook which is completely  useless for gaming and pretty much anything outside of taking notes in class. P.S. Keep up the fantastic content, I've been watching since your first Parrot AR Drone video

I would want the new blade for sure so that i can give my friend my pc and we can play better quality games!  

I'm in love with the NEW Razer Blade 14, I'd love to win one. I've been using a Macbook Pro for years because no windows laptop could match the hardware, finally Razer has done that with the Blade, and I'm ready to come home to Windows :)

I would definitely prefer the Razer Blade. I have been a fan of you guys for a very long time and I am so grateful to you guys LinusTechTips and Razer for giving us this amazing chance at such awesome laptops. They are both incredible, but if I had to choose one I would definitely go with the Blade. Thanks for the giveaway guys.

Hi, my name is Jonathan Andrew. I am a student in high school Hauts-Sommets in Québec. For three years, I studied computer science. I would really won the Razer Blade Stealth, since my current laptop does not even supports software such as Adobe Photoshop or Maya, essential for my cours.

(Sorry if I write some fault, I speak primarily french).

I would definitely want a new stealth blade, because I'm trying to start up a youtube channel and I'm in school. So when I'm study hall I could get some editing done and I'm just saying you could really help a little youtuber like me. Cheers <3

Razer Blade Stealth for its performance and storage. I will use it as a mobile photo/video editing platform.

But, it is mainly so I can sign up to Linus Tech Tips forum faster. It took me 3 days to sign up. My previous attempts kept timing out.

I would love to win the Razer Blade as I need a new replacement for my old gaming/productivity laptop as my current one has been showing its age for quite some time.

The new razer blade of course......the best laptop on the go with the capability to game as well.....definitely the best laptop to bring around 

I would love to win the razor blade 14, so that my friends can stop complaining about my toaster HP!! Every game of league I play with them, I always get grief about how slow I load hahaha. :P

I need to get a windows computer to replace my Mac, had a windows for the longest time and decided i wanted to give switching to mac a go, needless to say i want my baby back (baby-back baby-back baby-back baby-back, ribs, CHILLIES!) 

I´ve been producing music on my 5 year old Dell Laptop for...you guessed it...about five years. And trust me...it´s not funny, if your Computer dies while doing that, cause your GPU got overheated(?!). I´m really looking forward to a major upgrade on that. Just like a Razor Blade Stealth ;)

Who wouldn't love a new razer blade....perfect for gaming...with the new gtx1060.gamers heaven with fantastic display...if i get it for free that would be on top of the heaven...whoever gets it will be as lucky as it can get.

I definitely want the blade 14 for gaming and uh...you know for...

Also, thank you guys so much for the years of great content and for this huge giveaway 

Would love to take that razer blade home for its beastly powar!

May the odds ever be in your favor :)

That's definitely an amazing laptop and Razer always makes them with passion, thats why all of us want one !

I defiantly want the Razer Blade Stealth it will be powerful enough to use to school and some 'gaming' with Netflix streaming in 4k or 1080p 

I want that new Razer Blade because i think my laptop is dying and i love to game

Definitely, the new Razor Blade Stealth... the sheer power in such a compact unit is unbeatable! I plan to use it for school as I am a computer science major and also gaming when I am away from home.