3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I just want to have a cool and light laptop for my college :P

You know I'm not a picky person so if picked to win, either would be great

Congrats on the 3 mill!

I'd love to win the Blade 14. It'd be great for work and gaming on the go.

Given the choice, i would ask for the Stealth. I have a gaming computer, but something small, light, and portable would be great for facebook, youtube, and DSP tuning sessions. thanks for the chance, if not incredibly small, yikes.

I would very much like to win that Razer Blade, because i need a new computer for work, since i just moved to australia from Denmark and couldn't bring my dekstop...

I would prefer the new Razor blade. I love gaming but my laptop is really old so if i get the razor i would play many games on it. I prefer the new Razor Blade because it is super light so it will be easy to carry around and it got a super crazy fast storage.

I would LOVE to have the Razer Blade (the gaming one) so i can use it for study and game ESPECIALLY since i do not own a desktop set up and my laptop can barely run Minecraft at 15 frames xD It would an AMAZING upgrade

I want the New Razer Blade because I have nothing better to do with my life than play video games and my pc right now is a potato that can't even play duke nukem forever on the lowest settings at 30fps

Razer Blade Stealth, my current laptop is a chore to carry around.

I would be thrilled with the Razer Blade Stealth. I'm a big fan as it will allow me to travel and work anywhere which is something my aging desktop setup isn't exactly conducive to. 

I would love the "new RAZER blade," because I really need a laptop for school, and my old one is literally from the 1900's. I also will use it to stream, and game for my YouTube channel. ??? Also, I have never had a RAZER product, and have been saving up.

PS I really love the videos

PPS Linus, can you do another custom build, because I'm probably not the only one who loves them.

I choose the Razer Blade Stealth.  First rule of custom pc building is future proofing.  The Stealth has a 4k display.  Check. Second rule is what cpu are you going to use?  This one has an Intel i7.  Check.  Third and most important of all, is your current laptop a dilapidated piece of shit that cannot be salvaged with upgrades?  Mine is a Toshiba Satellite A365 {I believe} from eight years ago.  Double, triple, heck , quadruple check!  In short save me Linus!  I have a Razer gaming keyboard and would love to try and integrate the Stealth with my pc so that I can play Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have the rear view on the Stealth screen that way I can show it off to Squirrelnuts and say "JEALOUS?"  It might be a dream but we pc builders always demand and never stop building.  I don't believed in a finish computer build because you can always augment something.  Infinite space infinite possibilities.  Thank you and have a great build day.  

I would love the New Razer Blade!

Also thank you for all the great videos all these years.

I would like the blade 14" never have had a gaming laptop it would be a great frist gaming laptop ?

Congratulations on the 3mill subs! That 3mill is well earned as your team does great content.

Would be interested in the NEW Razer Blade 14. I think it would be a great laptop to do work and gaming on the go with.

I'd have to go with that Razor blade 14. I don't like those thin Mac books but geeze does Razor know how to make me love their take on it! The substantial meat on that microbeast. [*spits] Sorry my mouth was watering too much to continue to speak.

I would really like to get the new Razer Blade. I need something I could do my homework with as well as play games on

I would personally love the new blade stealth. The 7th generation Kaby Lake processor would be an upside, but I'm not looking for a gaming machine, just a portable ultrabook to do work on since I already have a desktop to game on.

I've been planning to leave my filthy console gaming brethren and ascend to GODHOOD. This happens to be the perfect opportunity to do just that without breaking the bank. I would greatly appreciate receiving the New Razerblade. It has the three "P's". It's portable, powerful, and simply perfect!

P.S: Congrats on reaching 3 million subscribers. You earned it!