Online Multiplayer FPS games with Female Models?

MotokoHammond

Howdy there good community of the Linus Tech Tips Forums, my friend and me have seen a couple but very few online multiplayer competative shooters with female models, what I am talking about is not games such as Overwatch which are more Hero Shooter's, but rather more games like Battlefield or Counter Strike, the Games we know of that have female models are Planetside 2, APB Reloaded, Natural Selection 2 and Black Light Retrebution.

My question is do you all know of any good, regularly updated competative FPS games with female models in them other then the ones I mentioned? it's good to have a decent selection so please be creative and search whats out there becuase simply put whenever I try look up shooter games with female characters Google think I want games like Tomb Raider which are mainly offline singleplayer expieriances, thanks in advance. x

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

Wtf... This sounds creepy

How does it sound creepy ? :o

3 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

How does it sound creepy ? :o

Where them female models at?

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

Just now, noisebomb44 said:

Where them female models at?

Lmao as in the Models of characters silly, I didnt want to say characters becuase people would start suggestion games like Smite, Overwatch, Lawbreakers etc, Models is more of a technical term you know.

Whatsitcalled...

Firefly? 

I don't remember, there's one I recall that is sort of like Overwatch in some regards, but a little more... serious?

You can fly around with jetpacks, get hoverbikes and shit.

Just now, SageOfSpice said:

Whatsitcalled...

Firefly? 

I don't remember, there's one I recall that is sort of like Overwatch in some regards, but a little more... serious?

firefall

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

Cus Femenists (jk not trying 2 start shit)

I know crossfire did, I haven't played that game for ages

Im not a Femanist in anyway, in fact I kinda hate most femanazi's lol however I really cant get into a game thats suppose to be competative and about MY performance if I am forced to look like some burly dude.

Just now, MotokoHammond said:

Im not a Femanist in anyway, in fact I kinda hate most femanazi's lol however I really cant get into a game thats suppose to be competative and about MY performance if I am forced to look like some burly dude.

Does it matter? Your in first person perspective, all you can see is arms... 

1 minute ago, SageOfSpice said:

Whatsitcalled...

Firefly? 

But I said I didnt want something like Overwatch, like I said mor along the line of the games I mentioned, you see I dont want female characters, me and my friend wanted to just be us and be able to use whatever weapon we choose etc.

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

Does it matter? Your in first person perspective, all you can see is arms... 

Yeah I can see the arms of a burly man and everytime my friend who is sat  feet from me looks at my character they see some random burly man, look we are not here to descuss the reassons why please I would apreciate you dont spread hate thanks. x

11 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

Howdy there good community of the Linus Tech Tips Forums, my friend and me have seen a couple but very few online multiplayer competative shooters with female models, what I am talking about is not games such as Overwatch which are more Hero Shooter's, but rather more games like Battlefield or Counter Strike, the Games we know of that have female models are Planetside 2, APB Reloaded, Natural Selection 2 and Black Light Retrebution.

My question is do you all know of any good, regularly updated competative FPS games with female models in them other then the ones I mentioned? it's good to have a decent selection so please be creative and search whats out there becuase simply put whenever I try look up shooter games with female characters Google think I want games like Tomb Raider which are mainly offline singleplayer expieriances, thanks in advance. x

Rust has female and male models. Although its more of a online survival game rather than fps.

Unsure what power supply to pick?

Check out my HTPC build.

Quote me/others so we can help you

Comic sans is the best font

Just now, MotokoHammond said:

Yeah I can see the arms of a burly man and everytime my friend who is sat  feet from me looks at my character they see some random burly man, look we are not here to descuss the reassons why please I would apreciate you dont spread hate thanks. x

Wow, I'm trying to get an explanation and Its hate speech, gg world, ill just leave then since i am apparently offensive now

2 minutes ago, SageOfSpice said:

Yeah! That's it.

isnt Firefall like an MMORPGFPS kinda thing that isnt really competative?

Just now, Stevoisboss said:

Rust has female and male models. Although its more of a online survival game rather than fps.

I will look into it thanks. x

2 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

But I said I didnt want something like Overwatch, like I said mor along the line of the games I mentioned, you see I dont want female characters, me and my friend wanted to just be us and be able to use whatever weapon we choose etc.

Combat Arms? Not sure if it's still updated, and I think that still falls under the FPS hero category... Honestly, there are far and few non-hero FPS as it is.

Just now, Aytex said:

Wow, I'm trying to get an explanation and Its hate speech, gg world, ill just leave then since i am apparently offensive now

hate speach? what are you talking about? now you have lost me, I just dont want to argue about the reassons why I want to play as a girl when I am a girl, same as you dont have to explain why you want to play as a male if you do want to when you are a man.

1 minute ago, MotokoHammond said:

isnt Firefall like an MMORPGFPS kinda thing that isnt really competative?

Well, I don't believe it's an e-sport or anything.

Pretty much anything is competitive depending on who you are playing with though.

How competitive is competitive enough?

3 minutes ago, SageOfSpice said:

Combat Arms? Not sure if it's still updated, and I think that still falls under the FPS hero category... Honestly, there are far and few non-hero FPS as it is.

does it have selectable characters or do you get to pick your gender and weapon/ playstle seperatly?

1 minute ago, MotokoHammond said:

does it have selectable characters or do you get to pick your gender and weapon/ playstle seperatly?

I haven't played the game in like 7 years, but it does have selectable genders as well as a myriad of weapons you can buy and load out with. It's got PVE and PVP game modes, too.

2 minutes ago, SageOfSpice said:

Well, I don't believe it's an e-sport or anything.

Pretty much anything is competitive depending on who you are playing with though.

How competitive is competitive enough?

I mean like for instance player vs player, I am not looking for e-sport necessarily, for instance APB Reloaded the missions in that game are played directly against the oposing faction, same as Planetside 2 where its a 3 way war between 3 factions, I hope that makes any sense.

Just now, SageOfSpice said:

I haven't played the game in like 7 years, but it does have selectable genders as well as a myriad of weapons you can buy and load out with. It's got PVE and PVP game modes, too.

Ok I will look into it and see what it's about, I am sure a few youtbe videos will explain everything you know ^^

19 minutes ago, theninja35 said:

A mod for Arma 3, called Epoch, integrated females at one point, though I'm not sure if they still have them.

If you could find out more information I would apreciate it, a friend of mine has been bugging me to get ARMA 3 anyway lol