Online Multiplayer FPS games with Female Models?

MotokoHammond

I think some of the recent COD games have female models. Other than that, it's most f2p fps games that have them. ZMR (Zombies Monsters Robots) is a fairly recent game that comes to mind.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I am going to hell for this :D:D

MODED SKYRIM!!! 

Damn those female models gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D 

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

15 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

hate speach? what are you talking about? now you have lost me, I just dont want to argue about the reassons why I want to play as a girl when I am a girl, same as you dont have to explain why you want to play as a male if you do want to when you are a man.

I think he just wondered why its so important to you, there are many great games where you can only play as male characters as well as female characters, i don't mind at all as long as the game is good, choosing games based on characters is only really limiting and you are missing out on hundreds of great games if you do so

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

I think some of the recent COD games have female models. Other than that, it's most f2p fps games that have them. ZMR (Zombies Monsters Robots) is a fairly recent game that comes to mind.

I will look it up thanks. x

1 minute ago, bughtoo said:

I am going to hell for this :D:D

MODED SKYRIM!!! 

Damn those female models gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D 

lol

1 minute ago, MotokoHammond said:

lol

forgot about the online and fps  part sorry :D

well with spells its an FPS :D:D

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

1 minute ago, noisebomb44 said:

I think he just wondered why its so important to you, there are many great games where you can only play as male characters as well as female characters, i don't mind at all as long as the game is good, choosing games based on characters is only really limiting and you are missing out on hundreds of great games if you do so

I might be missiing out on games but to me there not great games when they dont allow me to play as me, I mean to me a game is suppose to be fun and to me it just isnt fun if I have to play as a dude, thats just my opinion, I honestly dont feel like I need a big reasson just simply put it isnt fun for me, if that makes sense :S

Just now, bughtoo said:

forgot about the online and fps  part sorry :D

well with spells its an FPS :D:D

Yeah but I havent really found any mods that make Skyrim into really a Co-Op expieriance, there is the Online Mod for skyrim but its really buggy and cant be played with Mods, so its kinda meh you know?

2 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

Yeah but I havent really found any mods that make Skyrim into really a Co-Op expieriance, there is the Online Mod for skyrim but its really buggy and cant be played with Mods, so its kinda meh you know?

yy. But especially FPS online mp with female models i would look into some japanese/asian games if i were you :) 

Just now, bughtoo said:

yy. But especially FPS online mp with female models i would look into some japanese/asian games if i were you :) 

Well thanks for the tip cheers. x

25 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Heya so I looked up a Video but I cant find much about permanent weapons in the game, does ZMR have Perma weapons or are they all just rented for set periods of time?

1 minute ago, MotokoHammond said:

Heya so I looked up a Video but I cant find much about permanent weapons in the game, does ZMR have Perma weapons or are they all just rented for set periods of time?

It's been over a year that I've played, but I'm pretty sure there are permanent weapons, but iirc you have to get them through micro trans.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Just now, ivan134 said:

It's been over a year that I've played, but I'm pretty sure there are permanent weapons, but iirc you have to get them through micro trans.

Hmmm ok well whats the currency like? is it expensive or cheap to buy perma weapons, cus non Perma weapons is like a little pieve of mine, I hate watching those little timers tick down lol

1 minute ago, Wikiforce said:

GTA V with Enhanced Native Trainer, too many female NCPs :D I have 3 of them in saved skins list  :P

GTA 5 online to me look less competative though, maybe I am wrong, like is there competative game modes where you have teams etc or not?

16 minutes ago, theninja35 said:

I believe it still does have female heads and bodies, but Epoch itself is sort of dying out.

Aha well thats no good then I suppose :(

2 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

Hmmm ok well whats the currency like? is it expensive or cheap to buy perma weapons, cus non Perma weapons is like a little pieve of mine, I hate watching those little timers tick down lol

I never paid anything when I played it so I don't know. Sorry :(

Just now, ivan134 said:

I never paid anything when I played it so I don't know. Sorry :(

Ok well thanks for the heads up anway, when I googled about Perma guns I kept just finding Reddits about in game cash perma weapons maybe or maybe not being added, but that didnt help me know if there was perma weapons in the first place lol

Just now, Wikiforce said:

you can play SP, mods aren't allowed online -_-

SP like Single Player? but doesnt singleplayer force you too be a dude like all GTA games?

1 minute ago, Wikiforce said:

well, see my edited post. I didn't knew you were asking for online games only. Well, with mods anything is possible though. Just like a guy earlier mentioned female characters in Skyrim same can done with mods in GTA V.

I suppose but I am not sure I can wait for someone to bring a both a female mod and Co-Op Mode mod for the SP of GTA V xD lol

I think many competitive first-person shooters attempt to make characters instantly recognizable at a glance. In Battlefield 4, for instance, no matter what team you're playing against you can identify an Engineer, because every Engineer looks the same on that team and even Engineers from different factions share some unifying design elements. That much makes sense from a gameplay perspective.

That said, I agree that it would be great if their design team could figure out a way to tie together Engineers (still on the BF4 example but it could apply to any game) and still allow the choice between genders as well. If those unifying design elements can work for American, Chinese, and Russian engineers, why not for males and females? DICE/Infinity Ward/Treyarch/Valve have a staggering amount of creative and financial resources at their disposal, so I think this rationale is short-sighted.

But unfortunately, no, I can't think of any such games that exist already.

15 minutes ago, typographie said:

I think many competitive first-person shooters attempt to make characters instantly recognizable at a glance. In Battlefield 4, for instance, no matter what team you're playing against you can identify an Engineer, because every Engineer looks the same on that team and even Engineers from different factions share some unifying design elements. That much makes sense from a gameplay perspective.

That said, I agree that it would be great if their design team could figure out a way to tie together Engineers (still on the BF4 example but it could apply to any game) and still allow the choice between genders as well. If those unifying design elements can work for American, Chinese, and Russian engineers, why not for males and females? DICE/Infinity Ward/Treyarch/Valve have a staggering amount of creative and financial resources at their disposal.

See my personal thoughts are that they have allready solved the issue of making things easily recognizable despite gender, I mean to be frank you can not tell me that with the amount of assets both from a design aspect and fincancial aspect aswell as a personel aspect that these companies could not come up with a suitable awnser to such a minor issue.

Considering much smaller companies such as Daybreak Game Studio have created with Planetside 2 classes that are equally recognisable despite gender and same with oposing factions it is not exactly a new and never done before concept, personally I do not know the why but I can only imagine or suspect that they do not see much of a revenue gain by adding such assets to there game due to the people requesting such assets such as myself being a minority, I can only gues that to add new assets that have never been in there previous tittle they would need a financial benefit of a certain lets say level before considering it.

If this is the case and I am in no way saying it is but rather just educattedly exploring the possability then to me it seems the reassoning behind companies not adding these assets into there games is one of Greed or Lazyness by the developper, if not some alternate motive but obviously that would be going into the realm of conspiricy so I will leave that for another time lol, anyway sorry for rambling on.

3 minutes ago, MotokoHammond said:

See my personal thoughts are that they have allready solved the issue of making things easily recognizable despite gender, I mean to be frank you can not tell me that with the amount of assets both from a design aspect and fincancial aspect aswell as a personel aspect that these companies could not come up with a suitable awnser to such a minor issue.

It does double the workload for character modeling, which is definitely significant. But as I said, we're talking about some of the best equipped, best-funded, and most profitable development teams in the business. I agree, one would think they could come up with an answer that doesn't go against the design goals if they saw it as a priority.

23 minutes ago, typographie said:

That said, I agree that it would be great if their design team could figure out a way to tie together Engineers (still on the BF4 example but it could apply to any game) and still allow the choice between genders as well. If those unifying design elements can work for American, Chinese, and Russian engineers, why not for males and females? DICE/Infinity Ward/Treyarch/Valve have a staggering amount of creative and financial resources at their disposal, so I think this rationale is short-sighted.

I know COD Advanced Warfare had female models.

@MotokoHammondGears of War 4 is coming to PC and has female characters, though it's 3rd person shooter

6 minutes ago, typographie said:

It does double the workload for character modeling, which is definitely significant. But as I said, we're talking about some of the best equipped, best-funded, and most profitable development teams in the business. I agree, one would think they could come up with an answer that doesn't go against the design goals if they saw it as a priority.

Hence why I believe the issue is most likely a financial one, if a company has a set goal of profit for everything they add to a game to maximize the revenue from there product then it only stands to reasson they must have a baseline of what profit they stand to gain from adding a specific thing, considering the target ordiance is allready not bothered with the lack of gender option as can be seen by the games sales they obviously dont see potential patrons such as myself as big enough of a profit margin to make such assets a "priority", this attitude of "we must maximize are profit margin" seems very prevelent in the games industry these days and kinda makes me sad you know.