The $99 Thermaltake case fan.

gonvres

Some people are sad enough to sort by most expensive and click whatever shows at the top when buying for a computer.

I know some of these people.

So this is targeting them lol

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

2 minutes ago, gonvres said:

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/36604/thermaltake-riing-120mm-rgb-fan-tt-premium-edition

:S

As someone who has more noctua fans worth more than the case they're currently in, this is still a rather difficult to believe cost. 

99 AUD? Ouch, although is that the three pack? the three pack is currently listing at 91 USD at Newegg but only 60 at B@H.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

2 minutes ago, That Norwegian Guy said:

Some people are sad enough to sort by most expensive and click whatever shows at the top when buying for a computer.

I know some of these people.

So this is targeting them lol

Also those people are usually between the age of 10-14, the peak demographic for full-RGB stuff.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

This is why you don't buy RGB crap unless the color you want is not normally sold, it tends to be over priced considering the same fans with non RGB leds is 15 a piece (45 for a three pack)

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

6 minutes ago, Curufinwe_wins said:

99 AUD? Ouch, although is that the three pack? the three pack is currently listing at 91 USD at Newegg but only 60 at B@H.

I thought that might be the case, but this looks to be the three pack?

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/35007/thermaltake-riing-140mm-rgb-fan-3-pack-with-controller

To me it looks to be 1 fan that is more expensive than 3.

6 minutes ago, gonvres said:

I thought that might be the case, but this looks to be the three pack?

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/35007/thermaltake-riing-140mm-rgb-fan-3-pack-with-controller

To me it looks to be 1 fan that is more expensive than 3.

that is the 140mm three pack. I haven't seen the 120mm rgb fans available in solo packages in the us.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

15 minutes ago, Curufinwe_wins said:

that is the 140mm three pack. I haven't seen the 120mm rgb fans available in solo packages in the us.

The OP link also id for three + hub, 120mm (so 140 is more expensive than 120)

Still, I'm not paying it :P 

Why waste money on goofy, when you can buy ridiculous?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA87A4RT3215

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1