Gta 5 sold to one bilion people, but will not be avaible anymore?

Yeeey, many people are going to try to kill me because right now one third of them is playing gta 5.

So this is the thing:

A asshole called Daz Dilinger wants to shut down the making of gta5, why? Two of his songs that rockstar games doesn't have license for are playing in it. Yes you heard me right, because OF TWO SONGS! WHERE IS THIS WORLD GOING. No more rage.

The names of those two songs are   C-Walk and Nothin but the cavi hit.

Now the bad thing for rockstar? They tried to buy licenses for those two songs for 4720.99 dollars WHICH many people think that it isn't a lot but i think it is, but i must agree with the big crowd.

Now Daz wants that all GTA 5 copies that aren't sold to be DESTROYED, ohrly? Now i wont be able to even get the friggin game, thx man, or that rockstar makes a contract with him. He says "this is all about respecting a work from a artist. Rockstar didn't do that and i can't let them get out of this." Well Rockstar has 14 days, and just for safety measures, everyone who didn't buy the game buy it in those two weeks, or maybe there will be no chance left.

they can just put out a patch to block those songs, no biggie.

My System:

CPU: i7 4790k @ stock GPU: EVGA GTX 780 FTW MB: ASUS Z97-PRO (Wi-Fi ac) RAM: CORSAIR Dominator 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2133 CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i SSD: 2 256 GB Samsung 840 Pros in RAID-0 HDD: Western Digital 500 GB Black, Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache PSU: Cooler Master V850 80 Plus Gold Case: Fractal Define R4

LOL the second tag "retarded musicians" xD

Source? If everything you say is true he's in his right to have the songs removed from the game and if destroying it is the only option well then that's what they have to do. I do however doubt that Rockstar was THAT stupid.

I pulling every post that has some news in it from a well known croatian gaming site called gamereport, tportal.gamereport.com if you want to check it.

Rockstar won't destroy copies they'll just pay him a bunch to shut up, they have to much invested just to destroy the games.

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

Gta 5 sold to one bilion people

For Consoles...

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

gta 5 was not sold to 1 billion people -__-

Yea it made $1 billion dollars but not 1 billion people, this makes me doubt the legitimacy of this claim.

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

For Consoles...

As far as my knowledge goes it only is avaible for consoles?

gta 5 was not sold to 1 billion people -__-

Haha, yeah, just realized what he said. It's $1 Billion dollars. Insert facepalm here.

My System:

CPU: i7 4790k @ stock GPU: EVGA GTX 780 FTW MB: ASUS Z97-PRO (Wi-Fi ac) RAM: CORSAIR Dominator 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2133 CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i SSD: 2 256 GB Samsung 840 Pros in RAID-0 HDD: Western Digital 500 GB Black, Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache PSU: Cooler Master V850 80 Plus Gold Case: Fractal Define R4

As far as my knowledge goes it only is avaible for consoles?

Wait i just realised, it wasnt sold to bilion people it earnt a bilion.

I pulling every post that has some news in it from a well known croatian gaming site called gamereport, tportal.gamereport.com if you want to check it.

An actual respectable source:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/daz-dillinger-claims-gtav-used-his-songs-without-permission/1100-6415531/

GTA V didn't sell a billion copies but made a billion dollars in revenue. Also states that Rockstar has 14 days to give him a decent offer which is 100% fair in my opinion, 4200 dollars to use two of his songs in a billion dollar business is absolutely and completely ridiculous.

Is title for a topic changable? xD

It is not going to happen, don't worry. Rockstar is not THAT stupid and they will probably offer like 25k to him or something like that.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/daz-dillinger-claims-gtav-used-his-songs-without-permission/1100-6415531/

Also states that Rockstar has 14 days to give him a decent offer which is 100% fair in my opinion, 4200 dollars to use two of his songs in a billion dollar business is absolutely and completely ridiculous.

They tried to pay for the music before the game was released so thy really didn't know how much they would make

I believe it's 1 Billion in sales not profit.

My System:

GTA V didn't sell a billion copies but made a billion dollars in revenue. Also states that Rockstar has 14 days to give him a decent offer which is 100% fair in my opinion, 4200 dollars to use two of his songs in a billion dollar business is absolutely and completely ridiculous.

Just realized what i wrote and i don't know much about music industry so dont judge me D:

They tried to pay for the music before the game was released so thy really didn't know how much they would make

When you spend 265 million dollars producing and marketing a game that's also part of such a successful franchise you know perfectly well how much you're going to make.

I believe it's 1 Billion in sales not profit.

yeah exactly lol 1 billion people would be crazy

arround 170 million people actually bought the game

You would think that Rockstar has so much money that one fluke like that is just pocket change.