[Build Log] The Define Project (it's like the never ending story... c'mon inside!)

adi518

i feel dumb lol u made a master peice i put toghether pecies that worked together and a case that looks nice

I don't know about Bitspower's sleeving. I'd stick to MDPC/Techflex. I'd say get 5-10m of sleeving. FrozenCPU are quite expensive too (generally speaking) and it's not a popular store to get your sleeving from.

You really shouldn't worry. Furryletters is a great guy... always delivers, in both cases, either on eBay or other stores, you're most likely to use Paypal and in that regard, eBay is a safer bet.

i feel dumb lol u made a master piece i put together pieces that worked together and a case that looks nice

I did to before I found out about Mdpc. Building a PC isn't just a technical thing, part of it should interpret as art. Creating a product AND building a PC, not the latter solely. To make this project I went over hundreds of build logs, galleries, forums etc'. What I try to incorporate now is a combination of many many cool ideas I encountered through out that 'journey'. I should mention again that the project spans from October 2012 up to now, which is nearly 6 months. When you do it properly and take your time, it will eventually pay off. NA people could cut some time on shipping. I had to order most stuff from overseas and that unfortunately, takes a lot of time (and patience).

now get final picture and amazing build my first build sucks second one will be awesome

I don't know about Bitspower's sleeving. I'd stick to MDPC/Techflex. I'd say get 5-10m of sleeving. FrozenCPU are quite expensive too (generally speaking) and it's not a popular store to get your sleeving from.

You really shouldn't worry. Furryletters is a great guy... always delivers, in both cases, either on eBay or other stores, you're most likely to use Paypal and in that regard, eBay is a safer bet.

i feel dumb lol u made a master piece i put together pieces that worked together and a case that looks nice

I did to before I found out about Mdpc. Building a PC isn't just a technical thing, part of it should interpret as art. Creating a product AND building a PC, not the latter solely. To make this project I went over hundreds of build logs, galleries, forums etc'. What I try to incorporate now is a combination of many many cool ideas I encountered through out that 'journey'. I should mention again that the project spans from October 2012 up to now, which is nearly 6 months. When you do it properly and take your time, it will eventually pay off. NA people could cut some time on shipping. I had to order most stuff from overseas and that unfortunately, takes a lot of time (and patience).

How many feet/meters of heatshrink should I get? I don't want to show a lot of it.

Wow, wow wow wow wow wow wow, I am speechless, this build is just...outstanding, you have to make more updates like this. This is how a build log should look like...You sir, deserve to me featured on the livestream...I have subbed.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Been working on the new mounting gear for the Supreme LTX (stock bits were chrome and silver):

So... a short trip to the warehouse and I bought the same conical screws supplied by EK, only in black. Same for m4 washers and m4 nuts. Then, for the springs which are harder to find in black, I painted them and also the special thumb nuts (making sure the paint doesn't reach the thread). And also, painted the back-plate with Plastidip and then trimmed it around the edges so it shows up like a coarse black sticker. Lastly, those are 4 screw caps which are basically conical on the inside so the screws will sit flush on the back-plate. Overall, I'm very pleased with the result. :)

5OnMexH.jpg

Your attention to detail throughout this build log is incredible! Friggin' love the motherboard after what u did to it, looks really sharp!

I believe a good rig is often judged by it's details rather than solely as a whole. 'Project 30' from MDPC shows just that. :)

Maaaan this will look sooooo boring in that case! (JK) I just... I just... I just LOVE IT! So slick!

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Thanks! I also made this strip. It's going to cover some clearance between the acrylic adapter and the case wall. Also, it should help flexing out any noises from the mount:

SARlo7V.jpg

This. Looks. Amazing. Can't wait to see the finished build. I absolutely love how that motherboard looks without the covers, it is so much better than the original. Keep up the good work. :)

I'm using an old Canon IXUS lol. Really crap camera if I'm honest. Thanks. :)
backgrounds and lighting looks good

so nice.. the camera shots are so sexy, can't wait to see the final pictures

I'm using an old Canon IXUS lol. Really crap camera if I'm honest. Thanks. :)
Photographers say its not what camera you have its how you use it and sir you use it like a professional.

In all of 5 minutes I have already found a AMAZING build log! I think I'm guna like it here...

I nearly messed myself when i saw the mpower and the gskill snipers together with no stickers. god this rig is beautiful!

Keep the updates coming! *subbs

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Amazing progress so far mate! Cant wait to see it complete! :)

How did u remove the stickers from the msi z77 mpower?

Gently pulled it them away from the heatsink. The tape holding it in place is quite strong so it takes time and patience to work it out.

Gently pulled it them away from the heatsink. The tape holding it in place is quite strong so it takes time and patience to work it out.
Was the excess glue easier to remove?