(CONFIRMED) Nexus 5 Variants Bigger battery !! - ( UPDATE )

qwertywarrior

UPDATE

3000 mAh confirmed

4235-ad3be79c_680_400.jpg

The Nexus 5 was taken apart by FCC, America's communications and electronics regulatory commission, with both its battery variants. The standard one, marked BL-T9, offers 2,200 mAh of capacity. The one marked BL-T7, on the other hand, offers 3,000 mAh. Made by LG Chem, the two appear to implement a flexible design.

http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/4235/nexus-5-3-000-mah-battery-pictured-handful-new-screenshots-pictured.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a surprise move on LG's part that we simply weren't expecting. According to the latest reports, the next-generation Nexus 5 by LG will be launched with various battery sizes. Yep, there will be one with a modest 2,300 mAh rated unit, and one with a large 3,000 mAh battery inside. Here's how the lineup looks now:

• 16 GB Nexus 5 with 2300 mAh battery - $299
  • 32 GB Nexus 5 with 3000 mAh battery - $399

http://www.phonearena.com/news/LG-Nexus-5-pricing-leaks-different-battery-size-for-each-model_id48068#5-Nexus-5-in-GFXBench-running-on-Adreno-330-GPU

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ahh 100$ more for an extra 16gb and 800mAh :/

a bit much but its still cheaper than the competition

its a nexus after all 

this is a rumor though

so take it with 5 to 10 grams of salt

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Hmmmm, interesting. Finally they try to bring out bigger battery phones..

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

I'd honestly pay extra $100 for 30% or so more battery life. Especially with tweaks, that could improve battery life even more.

We'll see anyway. If the rumors hold, it'll have to be my next upgrade.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

No surprise the LG G2 has a 3000 mAh battery.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

My god, I think I have just found my next phone.

from what im reading 80% of people on the forums are going to buy a nexus

i just HOPE  it wont get out of stock in a week like the nexus 4

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

It will be a decent amount of time before I'm due a new phone but if it's set for next year I might have to wait until they become available.

Seems to be a good phone, I might jus- WAIT! I HAVE NO MNEY *sobs in the corner*

Either way this sounds way too good as a phone.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I'll be one of them, still rocking an S2.

this is a rumor though

so take it with 5 to 10 grams of salt

i think ill take it with $100 worth of salt thank you

I'll be one of them, still rocking an S2.

best phone ever

i sold it and got a One S

Big mistake :/ - its horrible tweaking/hacking an HTC phone

I'm using my N4 for a few months now and still love it.

I don't think I will be upgrading right away.

I'm most curious about the OIS camera in the N5 and ofc Android 4.4 (KitKat)

This may actually make me get rid of my s4 already either that or finally install cyanogen mod for speed :3

I'm using my N4 for a few months now and still love it.

I don't think I will be upgrading right away.

I'm most curious about the OIS camera in the N5 and ofc Android 4.4 (KitKat)

my bro has an N4 he loves it (first android phone) 

but he dislikes the battery life

i told him that flashing Franco kernel + undervolting ur CPU  will give an extra 2hr+ more

but he doesnt want to do anything risky even though there is a one click tool available on XDA

I really don't want to sell my HTC One to get this but...I really do love me some Nexus support...

This might make me switch off of bb10 :o

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

There is a big probability I will buy this when I am in the states in late March

On the Nexus 4 the price difference between the US and Norway was enourmous D:

If I remember right, 16GB Nexus 4 was 349$ and 16 Galaxy S3 vas 599$ around the time I was checking prices. But here in Norway they both were sold at the same price (And still are)

They both were priced at 5000NOK wich equals 830$~ 

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

I really don't want to sell my HTC One to get this but...I really do love me some Nexus support...

Just flash your HTC One with Google Edition software, And get updates right from Google just like a Nexus ;)

Cracked my HOX's screen this summer and the LCD behind it is starting to bleed away – From the rumors of this phone it looks like it'll be my next phone!

I'm just hoping it lands in Sweden before my HOX dies... fat chance...  :(

Cheers,

Linus

best phone ever

i sold it and got a One S

Big mistake :/ - its horrible tweaking/hacking an HTC phone

Well the sprint version is meh.

Just flash your HTC One with Google Edition software, And get updates right from Google just like a Nexus ;)

I use GPE ROMs, I like CM10 moddability though, I'm actually loving ARHD 22.0 right now, which is sense based.

Fiiinally. this should be an option on many phones...or just have them stock come with batteries that don't die at 4pm...cough GS2

This will bring a lot of people to the phone, might be upgrading my Nexus 4, I remember I saw someone who attached 2 Nexus 4 batteries to a Nexus 4 and got 4800mah or something like that, nice mod, almost gave it a go myself.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat