The easy option for a computer desk.

ttam

The table tops come pre drilled with 5 holes for each leg on each corner. I've personally bought just the corner and rectangle Linnmon tabletops.

I don't want to read either but does the table top have pre drilled slots for the legs or does this require any sortof drilling?

As stated in the post above they are all pre-drilled. They are drilled with a slighty smaller bit to ensure it's a tight fit when installing the screws.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

As stated in the post above they are all pre-drilled. They are drilled with a slighty smaller bit to ensure it's a tight fit when installing the screws.

Thanks for reading for me m8

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this, Really helping me out :D I am thinking of doing this now as someone linked me to this post when I asked about getting a desk to fit my needs.

Also nice room you've got there, Looks really nice and clean :D

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

I've made one of their shelves into a desk thats attached to some more shelves. But now there's very little space in front of the keyboard and I'm starting to dislike it.

The desks here look good and when I move out here I might just get one or two of those.

The tables you can use instead of a foot, is the desk screwed screwed onto them or does it just rest on them?

I've made one of their shelves into a desk thats attached to some more shelves. But now there's very little space in front of the keyboard and I'm starting to dislike it.

The desks here look good and when I move out here I might just get one or two of those.

The tables you can use instead of a foot, is the desk screwed screwed onto them or does it just rest on them?

The shelves are made for the table tops so the holes line up perfectly like in my original picture

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

My current desk, cept the colour is the traditional light brown. Been my desk for the past 5-6 year's. Awesome desk

galant-desk-combination-right__0151901_P

Also suggest this badboy as a chair, bought it with my desk. Nice and comfy. MARKUS swivel chair - orange

markus-swivel-chair__0107728_PE257345_S4.

Both from Ikea, naturally =]

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

This is a mans desk

post-265-0-89070300-1399050086.jpg

When i sit down at my computer, I want to feel like the fucking president.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

This is a mans desk

The stressed out guy who's assigned to run the country and always hatted on by everyone? :P

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

The stressed out guy who's assigned to run the country and always hatted on by everyone? :P

Haters gonna hate

i definitely think i will do this if i ever end up moving INTO my basement

i also must say i gorney looking at the beautiful setup

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Picked up one of these set-ups thanks to this thread. I'm impressed with it so far and love having more real estate to stack stufffff.

DSC01021

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.

Picked up one of these set-ups thanks to this thread. I'm impressed with it so far and love having more real estate to stack stufffff.

That is scarily similar to what my set up will be like once my switch 810 gets delivered, although i have a corner desk. Will be doing a thorough clean up of the dek when it arrive's and i build my new rig. Need new monitor's aswell =[

post-60226-0-31152100-1399271417_thumb.j

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

This is a mans desk

attachicon.gifshopping.jpg

"It's made of MAHOGANY!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16sEDoWmf8o

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

DRAGONNNBALLLL ZZZ !!!! :DDDD

That is scarily similar to what my set up will be like once my switch 810 gets delivered, although i have a corner desk. Will be doing a thorough clean up of the dek when it arrive's and i build my new rig. Need new monitor's aswell =[

attachicon.gif

>Dota2

mah_nigga.png

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

>Dota2

mah_nigga.png

Ohhh Den-zellll!! Blushes.Jpg

I bought a desk based on this. Thanks!

I got adjustable legs, but it turns out that I don't need that right now. Still nice to have if I repurpose the desk.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

does the desk wobble?

If you don't screw in the legs tightly then probably it could. Nothing an electric screwdriver/drill won't handle. I'm very satisfied.

I got the 59 inch desk and these legs. The adjustable legs don't have a locking mechanism unfortunately, which I wish they did.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

I absolutely hate the fact that you cannot buy the 72(?) inch Ikea desk with the Birch Effect. That would be a easy instant buy for me if they had that. I guess I am going to have to just buy two of the 47inch ones and make a corner desk out of it. Such a shame.

This is a mans desk

Wasn't that desk build out of the wood from a really famous ship? Seems like a lot of work

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Wasn't that desk build out of the wood from a really famous ship? Seems like a lot of work

i think you are talking about the Resolute desks. I have no idea what that one is.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a galant, I have found one problem with it, I have to actually tighten the screws for the legs every once in a while because they get loose on their own. Might just be me though.

Go get some spring washers or tooth lock washers. they'll stop the screws from turning and getting loose. Google it up if you don't know what they look like.

If it's not because the're turning but because the holes have been screwed in too many times, you should just move the legs a few inches a make new holes. by drilling or just using one of those self-drilling screws. it's not like anyone's going to look under your table to see the old holes.

EDIT:

Oh. I just tried to google a galant desk. Were you talking about tightening the adjustable legs themselves? In that case, I guess my post won't help at all. :(