AMD Polaris Giveaway

Using GTX 760 but would be interesting to try out AMD cards as I have never used one :)

I have a GTX 560 which I had to modify with another fan because the stock fan broke and no longer worked, so it sound like a vacuum every time I start my PC.

I want an RX480 because I want to compare it to my 980ti, as well as I never had an AMD graphics card.

Although I have a 970, one of these new cards would be perfect for a gaming PC I'm building for my brother. 

My Gaming Setup: CPU: AMD FX-8350  |  CoolingCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo   Motherboard: Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0   Ram: Corsair 16gb 1600mhz lp (2x8)   GPU: Msi Gtx 970 |  StorageSeagate Barracuda 1tb & Samsung 840 Evo 120gb   PSU: XFX 550w Core Edition   Case: Corsair 760t   OS: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit  

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry Mx Brown   Mouse: Corsair M65 Black   Speakers: Microlab FC20 40w 2.1   Monitor: LG 29UM65 29" 2560x1080 IPS 5ms Ultra Wide

I have a GT730 in my rig at the moment and I want to game with my friends more without limitations and have a better gaming experience overall

4 years ago I built my computer with a 7850 2GB, and I just now overclocked it recently, really wish I did that earlier but I was to scared.

I've been running with a GTX 680 for the past three years and my rig is due to an upgrade soon. AMD DX 12 card would suit nicely to my rig :)

I have sapphire HD 6950 1 GB in my PC at the moment, now you know why i need new GPU. Thanks for the opportunity to win this new beast. 

I currently run a 980Ti, but I would love to finally build my girlfriend a real PC and throw that old laptop out of the window, so fingers crossed. :)

Also mandatory "I want it" / "gibe nao pls"

I am running a GTX 750TI and it now getting a little too underpowered so it would be nice if I upgraded my system.

Crappy PC.pngI do not have a Graphics card at the moment. Running an AMD A4-5300B with integrated Graphics.

i only have an ATI radeon sapphire x1950pro and i so want to play proper games on ny pc

I currently run it's older slightly outdated brother, the 280x, so an upgrade would be appreciated.

right now I'm using g751jl with 965m, rx 480 should be nice to build a gaming PC :3

I have a ATI 5000 series it's so old that the driver can't find out whitch 5000card this is, yeay.

So gime that card pls, do it! Do it now!

I have two r9 280xs and they draw alot of juice and pump out alot of heat (and noise)  so yea.  

glhf

I want this card so i can be the very best like no one ever was..... 

Hello my dear friend,
I have a 2 potatoes with wires if polaris  turns out better I might switch it out!
Sorry for long comment, here's potato.
(Sorry for bad English)

I got a old gts 210 and want to upgrade 

And by wining the card I will be able to get decent monitor and other parts even thoe the polaris  doesn't  cost that much

I was using a gtx 9800 but that finally gave up the ghost may it rest in peace.

For the last month I have been banished to the no man's land of on board graphics courtesy of my 4770k.

I'm excited to see them raising the limit of refresh rate and will keep an eye out for those new monitors. It would seem and are making sone strides on gsync. 

I built a pc to my sister and it has only Rasdeon HD 6950 and core 2 quad 9400. Both of those GPU:s are a huge upgrade.

I'm Linus too. (:

I currently have no GPU at all, and I'm building a new PC, so winning this one would be amazing.

Thanks for the giveaway, and godspeed to all others trying to win this GPU.

P.S

gibe nao pls

I love gaming, but my PC is from wood, and I can play only MMO games on minimal graphics settings, or AAA games (also on minimal) older than 7 years... My graphics card is Intel HD graphics 2000 so You know. New Polaris will give my PC new life :) Sorry for my English (tell me what I done wrong)