AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently run a SLI GTX 680 - would like it to change to a single card and move to ITX from mATX.

Thanks for the competition :)

I actually have a lap top but im planning to build a decent rig so this could help me a lot.

Thanks, Love u Linus

I currently have an old AMD Radeon HD 5450. I think one new AMD Polaris GPU will be a nice upgrade, don't you think?

Using GTX 750 FeelsBadMan. An upgrade would be awesome + I'd like to move to AMD's open source drivers, they are doing amazing stuff.

I have a 780ti on my rig. 
I never win but always funny try :)

I don't own a rig, currently I have a HP laptop with Nvidia 740M but I have been saving up for a very long time to build one and if I can get my hands on one of these it will fast forward my dream of owning a gaming rig to several months !!!

Right now, I have a ATi HD5450 1GB Silent Edition (passive cooling) from Asus. I am hitting well over 70+ degrees Celsius while playing DMC4, or anything else. BTW, I have to play all my games on Low settings, otherwise it's not playable, at all. 

My current graphics "card" is the built in graphics support of the AMD AMD A8-6500 APU that I am using.

It would be interesting to see how well the new AMD Linux drivers work :)

I'm running a 6950, an upgrade is desperately needed

I have recently upgraded my PC to an i7 6700K; new motherboard, new SSD, new DDR-4 RAM modules. Unfortunately, I had no room left to upgrade my graphics card: an R9 290X. After a smooth build of my new rig, I reinstalled my graphics card. But unfortunately, on my new system my R9 has started artifacting :'( I'm hoping to get a new graphics card to continue enjoying a smooth and enjoyable gaming experience, without random artifacts getting in my way! 

Aside from that, the polaris cards should improve overall specs of my machine, while running (hopefully) cooler and less energy consuming :3

I have a APU system, and hey I wouldn't mind a graphics card in my system :D

I really want to upgrade from my GTX 650 because it's getting really old and slacking in a lot of games now!

5 minutes ago, nick9402 said:

Gibe nao plz bc I have a Radeon 6670 so it could use an upgrade

Needed to notify for replies so IGNORE ME

I have a GT 640 Maybe its not the best graphics card, but I think that acquiring a RX 480 would be a big step in terms of performance.

Using an iGPU since forever. Had a GTX 260 but had to sell it almost 2 years ago. Would love to have an RX 480. I wouldn't mind having anyone of these 3 GPUs cuz somethings better than nothing. Even the 460 would do but would totally love to have a 480 or 470. Cheers :)

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a r9 270 which is getting quite dated and is now struggling to run some of the games I play without dramatically lowering the video settings.

Polaris would be a nice refresh!

I currently have 2x1070 on SLI and it will be fun to compare AMD with NVidia SLI.

Im on some wierd 730 or something at the moment but would like to have this one so my friend can have my graphics card when I build him a PC :D

I have an R7 370 OC in my system. if i get it it will be a simple upgrade to a newer card.

urrr am using an Integrated GPU inside the I7 4770 so i think i would need a GPU to play games xD

I want to play more higher demanding games like Overwatch ! thanksss <3

i have gtx 650 2gb it ran fallout4 on low 1280x720 : (

I have Radeon HD 5500 Series and it's too old.