AMD Polaris Giveaway

currently i have GTX 780 and i'm planning on building a new rig that will have my first custom water cooling so it would be awesome to win this giveaway it would help me 

a lot in this.

thanks for the giveaway keep up all great work :D

|Case: Fractal Desgin Define R4 |CPU: Intel i5-4670k @ 4.2GHz |GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Classifide |RAM: 8GB Vengence @ 1.6GHz 

|Storage: 60GB Kingstone V300 SSD, 500GB Samsung EVO 840, 3TB WD Green HDD |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z87 |PSU: Be Quiet 650W

I have a 980 but the living room pc has an OG radeon hd 4830. That card is ready for retirement.

Considering that my GTX 660Ti died heroically when watching YouTube.... I think I will be upgrading from Intel HD Graphics :D. A 480 will be nice but I think everything is better with a discrete Graphics Card.

Looking to build a PC in about a month and am currently running off a poop laptop :( this would help a lot bcuz i just started my first job

The reason I'm participating this giveaway is to get it (hopefully) as a present for my older brother who wants to build his portable gaming PC. And at the very moment the RX480 is a great choice of affordability and value. 

I use my rig on a daily basis to game and a new polaris GPU would bring a awesome upgrade to my rig. Currently I have an Amd Fx-8350 and a nVidia Gtx 960 4gb card. 

Building a new rig and i am on a budget. i did not own a graphics card i played League of legends for five years on my dad's old laptop on the lowest setting and for that reason i am ranked Diamond.......

Have a GTX 660. 

I want to return to the Radeon family lol. 

NoVideo wants way too much money for their Gsync stuff so I won't buy from them. 

I'm currently using my laptop to attempt to play CS:GO in college. If I had a graphics card I could upgrade my rig from home and bring it to school so I don't have to run on all low settings!

58 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently have a laptop running Radeon 7640M onboard graphics and an AMD A8-4500M. The more parts for a new build, the better!

Current PC: Toshiba Satellite L850D - A8-4500M - Radeon 7640M - 1TB HDD - Steelseries QcK - Logitech M325

Gtx 760 :(. Overclocked it to the max so I can run ultra settings on everything and suffer through the 10-24 fps I get. And no I will not conform to the ways of nvidia game optimatization and yes I run witcher 3..with hair works on because I am a lunatic 

I currently run an MSI R7 360

Well, the economy is bad, that might be a reason... right?

So yeah, I WANT IT please man!

KThxBey ^_^

I've been using a Galaxy Geforce 9500 GT in my PC for a year and a half. Not even kidding.

Hi!

I have a Nvidia GTX 750ti, A faster GPU will definitely boost my Gaming and productivity in game/VR development ;)

Keep up the great content guys!

Yeah so I've built a pretty nice rig with an i5 4590 8gb ram nzxt case....every is really nice but all I have for a gpu is a gtx 280...I ran out of money for my build. An RX card would be so amazing. I want to be able to run a vr setup and it would help me put my money into that and be able to use vr sooner. Thanks and congrats to the winner!

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

I'm using a GTX 480, my cat peed on my R9 380. (I even bought a freesync monitor for it) FeelsBadMan. pls let me return to AMD masterrace

I'm running Intel 4600 graphics on a 4790K!!! GTA 30fps at bottomed out 720p!

Polaris because college student budget and 1070 uber expensive.