AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an ATI X1650pro 256MB and I can't run any games. Why I want the Polaris GPU ? Because I want to build a new gaming rig to play games like cs:go, League of Legends, Minecraft, Portal 2, Assasins creed (1,2,3,4). Gibe nao pls.

Pls give me one

I have have an AMD R7 260X overclocked to 1,3 Ghz (stock speed 1 Ghz) I would like to upgrade 

I don't have a graphics card, when i built my PC i had the intention to max out everything and purchase a graphics card later,

but a free graphics card would make my wallet really happy.

To be, or not to be... One RX 480 for me.
I have a GTX 750, I want something free.

+))

Currently running a single gtx 970. So I entered this giveaway because hey, who doesn't want more fps?

I currently have a gtx 750 in my system but looking to upgrade for the new games coming out like the forza franchise and seeing as the beta barely wanted to work. I think it's about time for a upgrade. 

Even though as you said this won't probably be red and doesn't even count I still wanna properly say why I want one.
Also, this is my first post here but I've been following Linus on YouTube for ages now.

I've built my last and only gaming rig 8 years ago and it had an ATI Radeon 4870 HD.
Last year, after many of good service, it took fire(literally)...I can't blame it, I stressed it well.

I changed it with an nVidia GTX 750 Ti as I was on a budget and I got a huge discount on that.
After a year now I'm changing my rig as it doesn't hold well anymore. I'm still on a budget so I'm geting everything but the video card as I can't afford it. I'll be getting:

• a Z170 motherboard(probably the AsRock Extreme 6)
  • an Intel Core i5 6600K
  • 16gb of Corsair Vengeance at 3000MHz
  • a 30$ case

All of this on a huge discount, as my money is very limited.

My PSU stays the same, so does the video card. Simple as that I should update it but won't probably have money for a while as stuff here in Italy costs way more than it does there in the US(when I see budget builds from the states I'm always impressed at the component costs).

This is the second reason while I want it.
The main reason while I want the card though is that I started hating nVidia policies and their try on making everything proprietary. Last year I would have gotten another card if I could but again, I got that huge discount and had to make it work for me. I've always been an open source supporter, I know AMD uses more open source API's and stuff, I love how they're more of a company that follows community feedback and so on.

Basically, I really want to jump ship and go back the brand that "feels right" to me, but I just can't.

Never won anything but it would be great to get a videocard from you guys, good luck to everyone and thanks for the chance :)

Currently having 2 R9 290's running in crossfire, as of now they work great, but newer games are a bit tougher to run and often result (in max-settings) in some consistent framedrops.

Been rocking AMD cards for a looong time though, started with an HD5770, then 2 r8 280x's, and now 2 R9 290's :) so I'd be happy to upgrade again!

Hello

I Have EVGA GTX 980ti So

I have never Had Try AMD Card So I want to give a shot for RX 480 Card

Thanks

Right now i have two radeon hd 6950s in xfire,  and i am saving to a new graphics car and will be able to afford it in 3 months, so a free gpu wouldn´t be bad, then i could get myself a freesync monitor with it

I recently starting building a PC that kinda follows the Scrapyard Wars mentality: best performance per dollar and keeping it cheap.  It doesn't currently have a graphics card, so this would round it off perfectly :D

well i don't have a gaming grafix kard well i have intel 750 grafix kard and it kinda werks with me playing league of legends for 40 to 50 FPS so yeah it sucks and i have an intel core i7 2.80 GHz soo YEAH i konow it sucks but yeah im use to it and 1 more thing this PC and the day that i buy this was 2008 yeeeaaaah but my brothers gaming pc is match better than mehis pc was buy on 2006 and he didin;t upgrade it and gess haw meny FPS and ping that he have his ping his ping stays on 70- 75 and im blown away at his FPS his FPS 160 with an oollldd grafix card hoolly sh!t and im looking to up grade my pc with a new grafix card so yeah im looking for an upgrade on my pc sp yeah and i havent use it for a whill and im olso using an oldd as hek laptop from TOSHIBA it hase the same spect so yeah exept the grafix kard yeah my latop dasen;t have a grafix kard so prabably il use my pc if i did get that grafix card and im looking for a futer upgrade on my pc so yeah this is my pc and yes both of them have DDR3 rams OMGOODNESS thay are fast to be full o realy do need a full remake of my pc so yqah im also looking for a futer upgrade my pc and i live in the Philippines so yeah every thing is expensive i cant buy a GTX 980 beacous it's expensive and the tag price of it is 24.999.99 pesos and for a new pc it cost about 55k below and if you buy a an average PC is 39k so yeah its expensive and yes hafe of that money is just for a grafix card my screen is not even 1080p it's 750p witch i can only watch your video for 480 p and you gest it agen screen cos 5k belew so yeah

Running on a hd 7770 and its starting to get a bit old, so yeah, an upgrade would be perfect

My rig is currently limping along with an old quadro FX 480 after I had to sell my 280x.

AsRock z77 Pro3, i5 3570K@4.6GHz, PNY GTX 1060 6GB, Lite-on 256 GB SSD, Acer 257HU 1440p monitor, Windows 10 Pro and Ubuntu 16.04. All in a weird OLD Lian Li case.

I have a Radeon HD 4850. Upgrading to polaris will allow me to finally play mgs 5 and sf5.

What graphics card I'm using in my rig? GTX760

Why I want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup? I am looking to upgrade my monitor and FreeSync monitors are less expensive than an equivalent G-Sync monitor.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Well there is nothing to be proud of when comes to my PC it has a Pentium g3240 , 4gb of ddr3 ram and integrated Intel graphics wow. But it can play Minecraft with all graphics turned down on 40-50 fps.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I want the one of the graphics cards because I am now using a ASUS GTX 650 TI that really sucks (its loud, old and slow), one of the new cards of AMD is really going to be an upgrade, because I edit, I game and overclock (just a bit) so yeah, e new cards from AMD can really help me with that nice experience. (sorry for bad English)

I have a GTX 960, and I want this card because I don't have enough VRAM to run GTA V on high/ultra.

1 minute ago, wilhelm187 said:

well i don't have a gaming grafix kard well i have intel 750 grafix kard and it kinda werks with me playing league of legends for 40 to 50 FPS so yeah it sucks and i have an intel core i7 2.80 GHz soo YEAH i konow it sucks but yeah im use to it and 1 more thing this PC and the day that i buy this was 2008 yeeeaaaah but my brothers gaming pc is match better than mehis pc was buy on 2006 and he didin;t upgrade it and gess haw meny FPS and ping that he have his ping his ping stays on 70- 75 and im blown away at his FPS his FPS 160 with an oollldd grafix card hoolly sh!t and im looking to up grade my pc with a new grafix card so yeah im looking for an upgrade on my pc sp yeah and i havent use it for a whill and im olso using an oldd as hek laptop from TOSHIBA it hase the same spect so yeah exept the grafix kard yeah my latop dasen;t have a grafix kard so prabably il use my pc if i did get that grafix card and im looking for a futer upgrade on my pc so yeah this is my pc and yes both of them have DDR3 rams OMGOODNESS thay are fast to be full o realy do need a full remake of my pc so yqah im also looking for a futer upgrade my pc and i live in the Philippines so yeah every thing is expensive i cant buy a GTX 980 beacous it's expensive and the tag price of it is 24.999.99 pesos and for a new pc it cost about 55k below and if you buy a an average PC is 39k so yeah its expensive and yes hafe of that money is just for a grafix card my screen is not even 1080p it's 750p witch i can only watch your video for 480 p and you gest it agen screen cos 5k belew so yeah

So like AMD always been in my rig. Just seems to run smoother. Not faster. Dont get my wrong problems happen on my computer but not often!

AMD R9 380, i want an upgrade but broke for the next 6months LOL

Please. Would be nice.