AMD Polaris Giveaway

Now I have AMD radeon R9 270x, and that it getting little bit old, so I have thought upgrading this for a long time. But only reason I haven't upgraded is because I don't have money for that now. So this is great opportunity to get one for free!

It runs 80ºC+ on my PC atm. 

i want it gibe nao pls and why wouldn't i want a graphics card upgrade. i mean, I love spending money on new waterblocks

Right now I'm using AMD Asus R9270 Direct CUii OC, I want to upgrade to AMD brand new polaris because i'm amazed in Linus tech tips videos on youtube review  about this new polaris GPU and the HDR it's really amazing  work from AMD, the sharp display, the detail, the shader, it amazing, i've been using AMD for past 10 years back on 2006, it was radeon x1550

Thanks to AMD & Linus Tech Tips for this amazing GPU card giveaway

I'm building my first gaming computer and plan to use a rx 480 (8GB) if i can't win one I'll buy one (when the they're in stock)

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have R9 390 in my rig and because of that my rig draws too much power and isn't stable.That is why i want to switch it with RX 480 so it draws much less power and is stable

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have an gtx 650 and would want to try an AMD Radeon graphics card. 

I'm running a GTX 960, and I really need an upgrade. I want to be ready for VR if I ever get an HTC vive.

i have a hand-me-down GTX 660 from my friend, and i want to see Widowbitch butt in glorious ultra on 1080p

Currently have GTX 970, but planning on building another gaming pc becuz why not :^)

I want to have this card cause I want to build my first pc but I'm in a budget and I have a big problem on looking for a cheap gpu that will perform well, so this will realy help me :D

currently running a 7970 and a r9 290x

Currently I'm using a Radeon HD 6870, and I want an RX 480 pls.

I NEED *ahem* I mean want this graphics card for a future PC build! It would be perfect for the budget! So yeah I don't have a graphics card yet. Gibenao plz

Currently running with a gt 735m, and its only enough to get 60 fps on Overwatch with all low settings, 720p, and 50% render scale. Considering of building a new rig and winning a polaris card would help out a ton

Have a R9-290, constantly hitting temp limit, lower tdp would be awesome.

gibe nao pls 

I have an R7 250 running inside my rig, which basically is i think 2-3 years now since I last bought a graphics card? I just bought it since my previous card died after i kept on fixing it, which was an NVIDIA 9500 GT. very old huh

Having a new card will surely help me in productivity as well as gaming, since the R7 250 can handle most games albeit at low settings / 720p resolution. Another thing is that I want to utilize my 1080p monitor, which I can only do so if the game i'm playing isn't too much demanding nor a more modern title.

Currently running a 7970, and upgrading with my own money is looking super unappealing with Australian GPU prices. Would love an upgrade.

So I got this r9 270x since always, it was the first gpu that I have ever purchased, i got it for my first build, since then I've been trying to update my rig, but its kind of hard right now, my friends started helping me out with some small stuff like RAM and HDD but affording a new gpu is way too much for me, I would really appreciate if I get that rx480 I would be so thankfull for that, it would really help me a lot to finish my first PC makeup. I would really appreciate it.

I have R9 280X and I think it's time to update.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

gibe nao pls

I have da GTX770, want one because i want to upgrade my monitor but the graphics card doesn't support the higher res

Hi, I want the Graphics Card so i can upgrade my GTX 960 and use it to build a second system.

Thank you and good luck.

I am in the process of buying parts for my first build so no graphics card yet. So far I have an i7 6700k, EVGA G1 650W psu, and a Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5. I was considering buying a RX 480 because I'll only have a 1080p monitor and at this resolution, its price/performance is kick ass.