AMD Polaris Giveaway

right now I have a gtx 960 and a new gen card would be sick since I recently completed my first pc build and I would really like to have all my components be relevant for as long as possible so a new gen card would help a ton.

I'm using a Gigabyte Radeon R9-290X!  I get a lot of use out of it, but it does get kind of hot and noisy.  I could certainly use a cooler, more efficient and more modern card in my system. ^^

I'm rocking an ancient HD5850...an upgrade would be great. All of my money seems to leak into bills.

Currently have a gtx660, need an incentive to upgrade my entire rig 9_9

I'm using GeForce 6100, it's onboard graphic card in my gigabyte from medieval period motherboard after I blew my 8600gt years ago.

It's obvious why I want this new polaris graphic card that kid nowadays love (or hate).

So gibe me dat card nao pls.

I don't have one currently. I have been wanting to build my first rig.

I am using a Asus GTX 960 Mini and i am satisfied with it, but as a tech geek i alway like to tinker, and upgrade my things. 

I have never used an AMD Card in my rig before, always been a Nvidia guy, but hey, maybe it's time to try it.

GTX 970
But i always wanted to try AMDs GPU.

I am using my Intel on board graphics, so a new Gpu would be really nice ?

Hey guys. I am currently running intel HD graphics. The iGPU is really of no use for gaming. I am a game developer that makes indie games. Something like platformers but my current setup doesn't allow me to work efficiently. I would love a polaris 10 or a polaris 11 gpu so I can make more games for the pleasure of more indie gamers. The new GPUs will definitely make work much faster and take a burden off of my shoulders. Thank You and have a great day.

I have a Geforce GTX 770, I have been using it for a while for Video and photo editing and Gaming. it's kinda getting old now. I'm looking for a cheap upgrade that will increase the performance of my PC, but still don't blow up my budget. 

In my current PC I am just using  integrated graphic. And this Would be great for my next PC build that I am currently saving up for.

To be honest , i don't have a rig/ tower at all, but i think having a good video card would be a good way to start building one, cause whats a pc without a video card.

gibe nao pls.

Got a gtx 650, a  RX 480 would be an upgrade

Well i got a intelHD3000 why i want to upgrade i guess its obv play High end games with max graphics and edit som video for my yt channel

I had a frickin 980 ti G1 gaming edition, but then I over-clocked it too much (1.6 GHZ) and now it doesn't work :(. Still waiting for gigabyte to fix it since I have a warranty, although it's been about 2 months since that happened and no one has said anything which makes me think it's broken forever. So now I need a graphics card.

I'm using my amazing Intel HD 4000 and want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris so I can finally play games on my pc.

Im currently running an r9 380 from gigabyte. its good for 1080p gaming but would really like to get the next level experience and begin entering the world of vr. love all the content you guys put out, thanks for all that you do.

I currently have a gtx 650.... I would love an upgrade.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I run a GTX 970 from msi, so i am good for a while. But my friend who's constantly broke needs an upgrade and I would love to gift this one to him :)

Running a crappy old laptop with a Mobility Radeon 5650HD. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  I want one of these so i can build a normal rig around it for once. 

I have an amd radeon hd 6450 and im looking to build a new computer and this would knock off a large part of the price