AMD Polaris Giveaway

Recently saved enough money for a full PC upgrade and going from an AMD HD 7850 I would love this so I can play Star Citizen rather than watch a slide show of space!

currently have a 650ti, so yea a upgrade on that would be nice

I HAD an R9 280x.

I started having artifacts while streaming, where the screens would eventually freeze up with vertical or horisontal lines (different for each monitor).

I had a backup R9 280x card from a previously failed mining experiment, so I grabbed that and switched out with the card with artifacts. 

Everything seemed fine while in Windows, but as soon as I opened a 3D program the graphics driver crashed.

Turns out this card was permanently damaged from the mining project, and I never tested it after cancelling the project... So yay?

Eventually ended up "borrowing" my better halves identical card and she is now using the one that crashes the driver in 3D applications, since she didn't need to play during the summer.

Summer is ending soon. She is not happy :P

Currently having R9 280 3G Gaming.

Getting a new VGA card will definitely help my cause to battle cancer and starvation in Africa..

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

I want an upgrade side I'm trying to use a 270x at 1440p120. It's a soldier.

The graphics card in my rig is a  GeForce 7650 GS. I balieve you understand why I need that GPU

I'm now using a gtx 650 and I don't have enough money to buy a new graphic card and play with my friends (that have at least a gtx 960), so this might be a chance to get a free upgrade and enjoy even the new games

I have a Sapphire Radeon HD 7870, and while it runs todays games somewhat decent(ish), but I think It will have serious trubles in the future, so I want an upgrade.

Currently have an ASUS GeForce GTX 750 TI, it is unable to run some newer games above the lowest graphics settings. I fear that soon it won't be able to run the newer games.

Thanks for the giveaway Guys! I have a Asus (non strix) Gtx 750Ti But hey atleast it's a TI!

Poor me :( haha

i want it

i currently have a xfx gt640, I would love to play games with high settings

so tired of low fps and potato gaming

FeelsBadMan.

I have a 2011 samsung shitty laptoopp!! I wanttt the cardd so i can build my own pcc!! :))

SWEEEEEEEEET.

I'm still running an AMD R9 270, so it's getting about time for an upgrade.  Funds are tight, though, so here's hoping I win something!

(\__/)  This is Bunny.  Copy and Paste

(='.'=) Him Into Your Signature and help

(")_(") Him on His Quest for World Domination!

I'm running an r9 290 and would like to see some of the dx 12 multi gpu stuff in action. And yes, I'm aware no games do that as of yet.

I have Titan 2s in 8-way sli and it can predict the future. It already predicted that Polaris 10 and 11 will be awesome and i would like a piece of that awesomeness.

I got a GTX 560... Well if i would get one of those cards i didnt need to spend 200€ to get a better one.

I only have a Lenovo Y700 laptop, so if I get the card I will built my first gaming PC.

I have a 660 in my rig so i could use an upgrade.

I have a Asus 7770 I would love the upgrade been looking to for quite some time now! xD

If I were to win i would able to stop using the onboard graphic of the i5-2500k.

Hoping to upgrade from a xfx 7870. Its served me pretty damn well over the last ~3 years.

d9f1e01d6f919394d97bfa883b94cb37.png

I have a 750Ti SC from EVGA. Its a fine enough GPU for me but lags behind in some places.

I have GTX 460 and it`s weak for modern games, a free new GPU would be nice to have.