AMD Polaris Giveaway

gibe nao pls

Jk, using a r9 390 but I want to venture forth towards VR!!!

Yo I'm using a gtx 760, was looking to upgrade soon. Might finally switch back to amd I used to have a 7770.

I want this because i am building my very first gaming pc so it should help me to cut the cost and can be use that money for other stuffs. Thanks

I have an R9 280X and this card is balls. I get artifacts in every single game including league of legends and minecraft. Like for real need a new card.

this card seems amazing and i am using a gtx 750 ti and would be nice to get a upgrade

I have a R9 390, but would be nice to win, then i can get a new card and give my 390 to my nephew how really need a new graphics card.

I currently have a 750ti. Its ok but i want more because my peripherals can handle more but not my pc.

I have a r9 270x that has been an absolute trooper, but really isnt enough for the highest end games like the witcher. A new polaris gpu would be awesome so I can rub its superiority in my nvidia shill friends' faces.

Been using the R9 280X since mid 2014 and i think it's time to upgrade to a newer generation.

Thanks for the give away and best of luck to all participants.. 

I have something really Old and I need big refreshing. I'm talkin about AMD RADEON EAH3650

Screenshot (1).png

3 minutes ago, wilhelm187 said:

well i don't have a gaming grafix kard well i have intel 750 grafix kard and it kinda werks with me playing league of legends for 40 to 50 FPS so yeah it sucks and i have an intel core i7 2.80 GHz soo YEAH i konow it sucks but yeah im use to it and 1 more thing this PC and the day that i buy this was 2008 yeeeaaaah but my brothers gaming pc is match better than mehis pc was buy on 2006 and he didin;t upgrade it and gess haw meny FPS and ping that he have his ping his ping stays on 70- 75 and im blown away at his FPS his FPS 160 with an oollldd grafix card hoolly sh!t and im looking to up grade my pc with a new grafix card so yeah im looking for an upgrade on my pc sp yeah and i havent use it for a whill and im olso using an oldd as hek laptop from TOSHIBA it hase the same spect so yeah exept the grafix kard yeah my latop dasen;t have a grafix kard so prabably il use my pc if i did get that grafix card and im looking for a futer upgrade on my pc so yeah this is my pc and yes both of them have DDR3 rams OMGOODNESS thay are fast to be full o realy do need a full remake of my pc so yqah im also looking for a futer upgrade my pc and i live in the Philippines so yeah every thing is expensive i cant buy a GTX 980 beacous it's expensive and the tag price of it is 24.999.99 pesos and for a new pc it cost about 55k below and if you buy a an average PC is 39k so yeah its expensive and yes hafe of that money is just for a grafix card my screen is not even 1080p it's 750p witch i can only watch your video for 480 p and you gest it agen screen cos 5k belew so yeah

I currently have a GTX 760, and it is very sluggish, and having a current gen graphics card will definitely improve my gaming experience vastly.

I have the MSI GTX 650Ti BOOST and I`m plannig on upgrading my PC, but where I live everything is so expensive -.-

I have a EVGA 950 and a MSI 770 oc 

I want this card to upgrade my gaming and home theater computer

I have a Windforce R9 390. Bought it when the 390 first came out, but I should have waited for the 390X at least.

Well, I haven't any GPU atm because i've no money, just, waiting 100€ and I will buy a 970, but, hey, if i win, i will keep my money for a new SSD and a new CASE

i am cade lamoureux and i am running a gtx 730 on my current toaster but i have a supreme pc short of a motherboard and a gpu and any of these cards would be mouthwatering to a peasant who had to trade his bow and arrow along with his bicycle for pc parts. excuse the outdated wangster profile pic and

sincerely,

gibe nao pls

I have a gt 640 please for the love of god i need a better gpu I CAN BARELY GET ABOVE 60 FRAMES ON CSGO (not runing on 1080p btw) but i have a i7 4770 so it makes no sense

I currently have an entry-level Intel and Nvidia build that I plan to hand over to my family since I will be needing a rig more oriented for my game developing and digital art career. idk which gpu i might win in this give away, but I think either will be an great addition to my new build.

I am already slowly building up my new rig, and plan to finish it before the year ends.

Here are my current plans of my new PC, If you have any suggestion on changes I should make, please do tell me.

CPU: (subject to change, as AMD may or may not release a new line of cups this year) AMD FX-8320 8-Core Black Edition Processor

CPU cooler: (undecided)

GPU: AMD RX-480 8GB GDDR5

HDD: Seagate Constellation ES 2 TB 7200 RPM SATA 3 GB/s 64 MB Cache

RAM: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) DDR3

MoBo: (subject to change) Gigabyte AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gbps USB 3.1 ATX

PSU: (subject to change) EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G1 80+ GOLD, 750W Full Modular 

Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-02 Mid Tower Gaming Case

Oh, and the game I'm currently working on? It is a Visual Novel xD

Although, I do plan on doing far more graphics intensive developing in the near future, hence the new rig.

Trying to help a friend out with his build. This would help a lot.

CPU- i5 4670K CPU Cooler- Corsair H90 MB- MSI Z87 GD-45 RAM- 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws Case- NZXT Phantom 530

PSU- Corsair CX750M Cooler- Corsair H90 Boot Drive- Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

Storage-WD 1TB Blue Storage- Seagate 2TB

I don't have a PC right now, but I want to get one eventually and having a GPU for free would definitely save some money

Running a 970 SSC currently in the NZXT H440 Razer Edition but it's too bulky for my needs. I plan to switch to a Razer Blade Stealth/Core duo with a new AMD card as I need a little more gaming power with a little more portability, in other words... gibe nao plz? 

I currently have a 7970 GPU and I would like to win so I can sell the card and then use the money to pay towards buying a GTX 1080.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Gibbe nao plz

Right now im using igpu on a 4 yr old intel celeron 2.13ghz mobile, looking too build a new pc though, problem is I cant spend too much on it because of parents :).