AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently running with the 940M graphics card in my laptop, which is clearly the best GPU out there, but I was thinking about making a much more inferior build, and this card would help.

I currently have a gtx 770. I have been looking to upgrade!

I got a R9 270 and I need some disgusting GPU power for shits and giggles.

Currently running a GTX 580. It's starting to struggle with new games at high settings, and a new graphics card would really help bring my rig up-to-date!

R9 390 that heats up like a sauna, would love to be able to switch.

Intel i7-5820K, MSI X99 SLI Plus, ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB-DDR4, Corsair HX1200i, NZXT Kraken X62, Corsair Crystal 570x.

I currently have a

EVGA GeForce GT 640 Graphics Card

so please help me out on this one dudes ;-; I do a lot of stuff that would be nicer with a tasty Graphics card.

Do want.

Currently running an AMD 6770 on the same old computer I bought in 2011.

Phenom x4 955 upgraded to i3 whatever model then i5 2500 non-k

Asus M5A87 "upgraded" to a Biostar TH67+ with the buggy chipset and dead SATA 3 ports.

RAM: 4GB - Upgraded to 8GB then 12GB

Samsung 830 128GB SSD

gibe nao pls.

I have an old gtx 560ti and I have already bought a freesync monitor but currently I don't have what it takes.

I'm currently working at my grandmas house for money (I can't get a job because I'm only 14) I simply can't get enough money for a PC doing that and I have a real passion for gaming and it would be a huge help if I could get that gpu

I have a R7 260X which sounds like it a plane taking off while playing anything more than Hearthstone.

I summary:

I want it, gibe it nao

Currently using a laptop 970m and hoping to get back into desktops for VR!

and uh...

"gibe nao pls."

Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

There is a 7770 in my FX-6300 computer but when a play wow in 1080, it is struggling at the worst possible time.

Why Polaris:

Form factor will fit my Thermaltake Lanbox

It is compatible with my power supply

My motherboard is a 78LMT-USB3 and I have see at least two reviews where that  motherboard was running the Rx480 successfully

On my rig I have a sapphire 6950hd with 2 gb of ram and i want to upgrade because i'm planning to buy a 2k screen and may card can't handle it

I have an RX280 IceQ2. Runs nice but more then 3GB of ram (FO4 Mods) would be nice, and lower power consumption would be a nice bonus. Else I can also give a card to a friend who would make good use of it.

I am currently owning an Intel HD Graphics 4600. Not that you can call that a Graphics Card so that's also the reason why I'd like a new Graphics Card

I have a nvidia gt 120 so any graphics and I really can't run anything so gibe nao pls it's would help vry much

I currently have a 960 SSC in my rig... Don't think I'd be switching it out for the Polaris if I were to get it, but I'd be that much closer to building a better pc with it.

hello :) my current card is asus gtx660, powered by 450wt power supply and i plan to upgrade my 24" monitor to new one (34" with freesync). so new amd polaris card will probably fit great in my rig. thanks in advance :)

My graphics card is 7950, one day it was a king of the value, but nowadays it's not that good anymore and upgrade time is coming. A free graphics card would be really awesome. 

i have a r7 265 from gigabyte

its so laggy playing my favorite games

it lags so much my eyes bleed

Have a nvidia gt 610 desperately need a good gpu and i need because it is a great gpu

Well, I have an AMD FX-8300 with 16 gigs of RAM, running a Galaxy GT 610 with about 1 gig of VRAM. Clearly I would like to upgrade due to the bottlenecks....... I have Rainbow six siege, the new hitman, and a bunch of other games I got for free with the parts that I cant play because I ran out of money and grabbed the nearest potato I could find to substitute as a graphics card. Oddly enough, I never knew that a potato would be so loud, and run planetside 2 at very low settings at 15 fps..... So yeah.... Potato card, I would kind of like a Thors Hammer card instead. Way more powerful, and crushes the potato.

ERROR: VAR_TRAINOFTHOUGHT RETURN CHAR(MISSING)

RESTART  BRAINTHOUGHTS_MAJORGOOB.EXE?

Y                             N

~               

I currently have a Gigabyte gtx 1070 G1. Would love to try out an amd card too since I have never had one from Amd before

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

gibe nao ples.

I have a Lenovo y50 rn, but im building a system so techincally i have no GPU.

aye aye the lappy has a 960M which always hits 90 degrees in BF4 at low. Man screw laptop gaming. The Polaris GPU will be gr8 for my needs!

i have an amd 290 made by powercolor and would love to have a newer gpu and could probably give my 290 to a friend or my dad. Thank you for all the awesome videos guys, keep up the good work.