AMD Polaris Giveaway

Am using a mobile GPU on a laptop and am looking to get a desktop soon. Having a high end card would do wonders for getting my budget to having the high end graphics I want.

Nvidia GTX 680 4GB and that card is better than mine so gibe nao pls

I have an old gtx 760 which is starting to show its age with modern games.

I want a 480/470 because i have a 1440p 144hz freesync monitor on which i blew all my savings on (even though it was still on a nice discount) so no more money for a better gpu to run the beast.

I have a R9 270X Dual-X 2GB GDDR5 so this upgrade would be amazing!

Great opportunity for us, thanks guys!

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am putting together a parts list, and could really use a Polaris 11 GPU that wouldn't cost me anything!

Rocking a 970. BUT I WANTS MOE GWAPHICS I NEEDS MOE GWAPHICS!!!!

Error 404 humor not found.

I'd want to give it to my friend who burned his graphic card yesterday, it was a really shitty one tho, gtx 650 ti

I am currently using a Nvidia GT 635m in my laptop, but now that I am in the process of making purchases for a custom build. A new AMD GPU would be a welcome inclusion in my build.

Hello!! :D

I am running a GTX 460 SE in my computer. It's not a particularly special rig. I hope to build my own PC with everything I have learned from LinusTechTips videos and the Polaris would be an excellent starting point for that build.

XFX R9 390

That HDR support sounds nice. Would help a bit with crushed blacks and whites.

I currently am running a GTX 670mx.Yes I have a laptop but I'm in the process of building a PC atm so a card would be so handy and same me a ton of cash! 

I've got an R9 380 Nitro now, but y'know, it could be better. I plan on playing the hell out of Skyrim SE, so I want assurance that I can play it perfectly at launch as well as when mods come out.

gibe de gpu b0ss

I'm currently using a  Sapphire R9-390 in my computer, and it would be really cool to upgrade and give my old card to my little brother.  

Radeon XFX 7780. I would like to upgrade because I think AMD makes good products and I want one of the new GPUs.

I'd really like to upgrade my second gaming rig, and this is great opportunity to get free graphics card!xDxD

Still using a 1GB AMD Radeon HD 6850 I bought back in 2010. Would be nice to have an upgrade to the latest and greatest.

I have a gtx 1070 In the mail any day now so I don't personally need other but a friend of mine wants to build his brother a pc and I'd love to support that with a good graphics card.  

Thanks.

Running an Asus Strix GTX 970 on my rig. Doesn't do well with 1440p gaming though. I could give ATi another try :D

I have a 290 CF in my rig right now,  but the heat is extremely hard to manage.  If i could switch to a lower power gpu,  that would certainly help get rid of my "heater" 

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Sign me up, son. I'm using a 260x so this would be quite the upgrade!

I would loooooove this card in my new rig. I am in the middle of buying parts for a new build, my current rig which I built in 2009 is still running on a Radeon HD 5870. I am in desperate need of an update! I have got as much use as I can out of that card, which was awesome at the time, but I'm ready to make the jump into 2K displays and 120+ refresh rates!

i have gtx 650 :'(
so the reason of new gpu is pretty obvious
I want it LOL