AMD Polaris Giveaway

gibe nao pls, jk. At the moment I am running an R9 Nano in my rig but it would be cool to have a back up card

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

I currently have a 660 GTX running and wanted to upgrade to a AMD graphics card, because I don't agree with Nvidia's business practices.

Thanks for the chance & giveaway. Good luck everyone.

I'm using my integrated intel graphics on my laptop. I actually currently don't have a pc .lol. I'm going to build one and I could add that boy to my rig.

Been holding out to upgrade from my EVGA GTX680 that still holds up well on 1080p gaming, but would like to turn up those settings a lot higher with one of these new AMD cards. Plus I want to get into 1440p or 1080p at 144hz, either way would be nice to save some money on upgrading.

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am going to build my first gaming rig and this will save me the cost of buying my own graphics card.

well im not gonna win anyway so the RX 480 one wich ever number that is

R9 290, because the 480 is less power hungry and performs better.

Living with peasant gt 730 isnt fun, black ops 3 at minimal display resolution doesnt even help, lowest settings will get me -100 fps so would love to win a gpu. 

I have a 970 now, but i want an AMD card so i can get a new FreeSync monitor

I have a GTX 970 the real reason I want this is to use a freesync monitor. 

<p>CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.0 GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: 500GB | Case: Corsair SPEC-02 Red |PSU: Corsair 750W | OS: Windows 7 64-Bit | Mouse: Corsair M65 (Black) | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Black w/ Brown Switches)

i got a Gtx 960 and IF win a gpu it take a load off of the upgrading cost since i want to upgrade my comp (mostly just the cpu)

peep my soundcloud

Sapphire HD 5870 1GB (the horror).. Upgrade benefits: much lower power draw, less heat? (jk), more vram, more frames. Conclusion: Sends me to the moon.

I currently have an MSI GTX950 OC and want to upgrade to the Polaris card simply because it is better. Why else would I want it?

gibe nao plz or i wull repört u to gabN!!11!ONE

I have a GTX Strix 960 and I can't play much at a decent framerate, mainly Kerbal Space Program...

I am currently running on my ol' granma ati-amd radeon 4800HD. Still great but not supporting DX11 and onwards. :(

Depending on the machine (three computers of varying capabilities), there are a GTS 450 in an HTPC, two shelved RADEON HD 5870's, a RADEON HD 6760 (paired with the A10-5800K APU), and my main gaming rig with a pair of R9 270X's. Been planning a rig for 2016, as the FX-6100 is starting to show its age, so here goes nothing in trying to win an RX 480.

Also, joined the forums just for this, so yay!

I had GTX 980ti, it was really powerful, but for some reason, i really didn't like it lol. So, I decided to sell it; and I did. 

The RX480 looks so interesting, but I wonder, whatever happened to the supposedly coming 395x2 I was hearing about last year? Or was it all just a dream I had one day and never realized that it was until,,, now?! :P 

Thanks LMG

Thanks AMD

nao gibe pls!

I have an R9 280x that sounds like a Boeing 747 whenever I play games so...

Give nao plz

Currently using the AMD R7 200 series. Not a bad card but definitely needs to be upgraded. Love the new rx480 and hoping that will replace my older card :)

Oh. And gib nao pls.  

I use an older but new to me EVGA GTX 760, as I do not have the most money in the world. I would like to be able to do VR content, once I can finally afford one, using the Polaris Architecture if I win.

My current rig has a EVGA 750 ti SC. It's just entry level but has served me well. I'm interested to see just how the AMD budget GPU can compare or even out perform my current graphics card and hopefully i can dwell even further into PC gaming, plus it was fun installing a GPU so it'd be nice to do it again.

Gibe nao pls

;( im running some a8 6500 apue with intergrated graphics rocking some rock hard AMD Radeon HD 8570D intergrated graphics

with 4gb of ddr3 ;(

i want to finally start playing games at respectable graphics settings and frame rates 

gibe nao plz

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

I have a GTX 770 right now.  I would like to build a new system and give this one to a friend to entice him towards the PCMR! 

I run two R9 290x and want a single card solution for simplicity. <3

Imagine having a decent computer... I older i7 chip (3520m or something) 8gb ram then when you want to play a game your wonderful intergrated Radeon 7570m mucks it up