AMD Polaris Giveaway

Computer has GTX 980 in it. And that will continue to do me for a long while. But I'm looking to build a Media PC for my Loungeroom. and this card would not suit it at all! But I could replace my current card with this one, and then exchange my current card with a friend, and then use his GPU in the previously mentioned media PC.

i have dual 5970´s and run crysis 3 at 60fps but only on minimum settings, man i really need an gpu update

-I want it- ;_; -gibe nao pls- I can't afford a graphics card plz... I luv compooters.

Woah, my world will be lit, if I win this... I know my PC ain't really a gaming, though I'm planning on building one once I get a job; by the end of August, hopefully!! I currently have plain first gen "Intel HD Graphics... not 1000-4000 nor any digits after graphics, just plain old Intel HD Graphics... This will rock my world!!! So, gibe nao pls.

I got a GTX 970 which is a decent card and it gets its job done quite well under Windows but under Linux the drivers are a disaster. Also the 970 is quite troublesome when setting up GPU passthrough under Windows.

And an AMD GPU should solve all these problems and it should be possible to switch between using my dedicated GPU in Linux and Windows more easily.

Whaddup

Im currently running a Asus 780 Ti ROG and so on. I really want to win so i can buy me a 4k Monitor primarly for higher resolution when watching movies and also try 4k on games. So a gpu that is able to support 4k at a decent performance would be nice. Also i always wanted to try AMD and i think a polaris gpu would be perfect for this. 

Please excuse my poor english.

So i would like to have this graphiques card becaus i would like build a pc without spending to mutch becaus we are a bit tight on money 

Right now I don't have a graphics card in my rig! My last box died on me about a month or two before the GTX 1080 and 1070 came out, so I've just been chilling waiting for the prices to drop just a bit before I bought one. I would just as readily and happily go with one of AMD's new cards though :-)

Technically, if we count the card in my old rig, I'd be upgrading from a Radeon HD 4850. So this would be quite an upgrade!

Gtx 745. That would totally improve my pcs gaming experience :D

PC recently died so for now I've had to resort to using this really bad computer.

I have an AMD A4-1200 Kabini APU and I really want to upgrade from it, since 1.00GHz is just pathetic and it can barely handle simple rendering tasks. I know this GPU can't serve directly as an APU, so I'd just CrossFire the two.

With this card, I would be able to play more demanding games and would love to experience the joys of having a high-end graphics card again (used to have a GTX 980).

I'm currently using a gtx 960 but want to build my brother a computer. The new amd cards would be perfect for him as he needs high performance (2160 × 1080 @75hz) and is going for a black and red color scheme. 

I have a rig with a asus 7970 3gb and i'd to upgrade my rig

I am currently rocking an asus geforce gtx 770. I definitely need an upgrade. Especially since I am getting into virtual reality development, I need all the power I can get.

give me!!! plz! :))

i have an old school gtx 560ti. and i cry when i play new games on my 1080p display because it has just 1gb ram... so pls pls pls want radeon! love amd! lol

my ASUS GTX 580 finally died after five years of service this week, and i dont have the funds to replace it, if you give this to me you will be doing me a great favor and i will be eternally in you guys debt.

so plzz gib rx480

plzzgibrx480.jpg

Current pc doesn't even have a gpu lol. Building a new pc myself over 3 weeks so if I could win a gpu, i could spend more on other components. 

I have gigabyte gtx780ti 3gb and I want to chage it because AMD polaris is much better and I want to use it editing and playing the newest games

I want to upgrade to a Polaris gpu because I'm tired of playing games on intel hd. 

I'm currently using GTX 970 in my rig. I didn't plan to upgrade to GTX 1070/1080 or to an AMD card, but one of my friend is planning on building a new rig and he's currently saving money for it. It would be really nice if I can get a graphics card for him so he can save enough and game with me faster.

Thanks for the giveaway though, being able to set up events like this is awesome!

I am using a nvidia 780 but the nvidia drivers are bugged for 144hz display (again) and it cranks up the power usage and gpu usage drastically so I can't use my 144hz since it already crashed my video card once requiring a reboot. I'll have to upgrade eventually and AMD is looking better the more I see.

I have a Radeon HD 6950 so a 480 or 470 are both very good upgrade options for me.

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

Have a nvidia gt610 desperately need an good gpu and i need it because its a great gpu

I currently have the new MSI Gaming X GeForce GTX 1070, but I definitely wouldn't mind having a free Polaris GPU. Thanks for the giveaway!