AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am using a gtx 770 and I want to upgrade because it is starting to not be enough to run games at ultra and get a smooth 60fps. Plz help me AMD.

GTX 670

Why upgrade? Because those 2GB of VRAM do not perform on a 1440p monitor.

I can do this, I just want some cake. - Linus Sebastian

Currently have a second hand gtx 740 and need something to game without stuttering and low frame rates at 1080p

Evga Gtx 570 HD... I'm looking for a card for brand new build. Thank you guys for giveaway. 

I am running a 3 year old gtx 760 and am looking at making a rig upgrade. The new polaris architecture looks like its fantastic for the price, so I was planning on buying one middle of next year.

My current GPU is a Nvidia GTX 770, running on a Linux rig.Fingers crossed so the drivers for the giveaway cards are good on Linux.

I have a GT 610 in my rig right now just so I can get display's. I got it for free and I have no moneyz to upgrade it any time soon, since I just bought a new camera lens (sigma 18-35mm Art) and a new phone (OnePlus 3).

I have a gtx 970 and want to build another gaming rig or a HTC depending on the card I get. Also I just want it to have it =). 

At this moment in time I have a GTX 970, The reason why I would Like to win a graphics card is because I think it is about time I start upgrading as the 970 doesn't perform as good as it use to.

I currently have a MSI GTX 660. Super old but still runs newer games at 60+ fps if I put everything on low. Haven't been able to upgrade because NVIDIA cards aren't cheap. :/ The new line of AMD cards are though!

7970 Ghz Edition. Very good card, but I do feel some games require more power. Not only that, but I want the new goodies like HDR and DP1.3 :D

I'm using a refurbed GTX 660 that I got from EVGA when I RMA'd my 480 that was damaged by a bad driver update that pumped way too much voltage through it. EVGA has great customer support, I'm kind of a fan boy now.

The only gpu I have is an Nvidia 820m in my Asus laptop. My desktop pc is prehistoric, I haven't used it for years... If I win the gpu, surely I'll build a new pc.  

I currently own a r9 280. I'ld really like an upgrade since it can't run games at 1080p 60fps anymore, and it is really loud. Buying another card is pretty hard since I'm still a student and have no income yet other than what my parents give me for mowing the lawn,...

I need a new gpu, my current one is not the worst but I feel like its Degraded over time and I am a long time gamer I need to game gaming is life

I know I just need to put my graphics card but why not also put my rig 

CPU: AMD FX-8150 
GPU: Radeon R9 280 Duel-X 
SSD: Sandisk S128G 126GB 
HDD: WD Blue 1TB (2012) 
RAM: 8GB 
MBD: Asus M5A99X EVO

Spoiler
  •  

I have a Gtx 650 2gb 

BUT ONLY 1 GB works. this card is kinda outdated and I really really want to try an AMD card. 

Please pick me. I really neeed a new card. I wont drop it!

Hey,  I don't have any graphic card but I will build my own rig for the first time and de RX 480 will be an awesome piece. 

keep the excellent job you've done all this years guys!!

Greetings from Venezuela! (:

Well first of all, I have a GeForce 6150SE nForce 430.....

Yeah, totally can play any game I want to ;-;

And so why I would like to have the 480 is that I can get my first pc build, being able to finally play almost any game I want to, at high refresh rates and beautiful visuals and to become one of the pc community 

Thanks for the tech tips :)

I have a 7970 that makes way too much noise and I would love to upgrade plus I love amd and will be buying a card for them in the future if I don't win.

Hi, I have a 5 year old GTX 560ti and a polaris upgrade would be really welcome.

I'd use it for 3d/2d animation work, possibly make 360 degree content for VR and to play a good game or three.

Thanks for considering me! 

Oh and i did register just for the giveaway, i'm more of a forums browser, 

but I do enjoy your various informative videos and appreciate the transparency of your work.

Best wishes and take care.

I have the MSI gaming GTX 950, and I'm looking to up my game because it just doesn't handle 1440p like i need, it worked great when i had my 1440x900 monitor lol

Still running a good ol' Asus Radeon 7770.  It do aight but she getting' a lil old.  Having a VR ready card would be pretty cash.

Currently have a MSI gtx 970. Would like to give the 480 a try maybe hand it off to a friend instead.

I have no graphics card and these are extremely expensive here. But I'm really into gaming so maybe I'll get lucky. Pick me. Pick me.