AMD Polaris Giveaway

GTX 970. Ready to take the next step into VR. Gibe nao plis?

I just got into building pcs and found this after watching videos on push pull configurations on the same channel wouldn't mind getting my hands on this as i don't have that big of budget and this would help.

I'm still running my Radeon HD 7970. Having the RX480 means I can use the spare to bring my father out of the Green shadow of Nvidia and his old GTX560Ti. Team RED till I die!

I'm running a evga geforce gt 730, could really use an upgrade since this is my main pc atm with no cash to upgrade.

Thanks for the give away!

I have a r 6770 in my rig..looking for a new upgrade and i want the new card so bad..i love amd and i cant run most highend games on my pc as my graphics card is slow and old..

I'm running a Sapphire R9 280 (with an I7-5820k... I need an upgrade to my graphics), and am planning on buying a RX 480 when the board partner cards come out anyway.

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

gibe nao psl,

Would be pretty nice in my current situation since I just have a laptop with a gtx 610m, I'll be going to ascend soon and getting the graphics card would be awesome!

gibe nao pls.

I currently have a 960 but I need a new GPU to play DayZ on ultra!

I currently have a single HD 7770 in my PC. Although it performs fine on most games it can't really run vr games above the required 90 fps. I think the rx 480 might be a decent replacement for me instead of the 1070 I was saving up for.

Currently using Intel's integrated HD 4000!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Currently I use a R9 280, I want to upgrade as I recently got a 144hz BenQ monitor to get 144fps on the highest settings on 1080p. 

Well it would make an awesome bday present for me!! :D (As I'll be 1 yr older in just over 2 weeks ;) )

Loving 5k over 1 cable!! Would be interesting to see what's inside that realtek box though haha ;)

I currently have a R9 fury, but im very interested in this new technology. Thanks for this opportunity and keep the nice work (Sorry for my bad english) 

Am just starting pc gaming. Don't have all parts yet. Saving money to build computer. Not having to buy a graphics card would be nice and make the build easier.   

well the present graphics card in my desktop is actually a 7660D(Third world problems), ya thats a iGPU of AMD A105800k but that was a good one and was able to run my LG 1080p IPS monitors with low to med settings and low in new title with less res but i would love to have that shiny new card which will be totally  bottlenecked by CPU but it will still increase the overall gaming perf by maybe 400 to 500%
And maybe in the near future when i get a job i will change the whole system and have a crossfire with a 4k

and also i am that guy who knows everything(relatively) but cant buy jack shit

I am currently using two Asus GTX760's, one of which appears to be broken. At least i can't use SLI anymore. I have thought about a rig update for a long time already, but the next time I'm getting extra money is at christmas :D

I have a AMD radon HD 7870 gigabyte windforce gpu, why I want a new card? so I can upgrade my brothers 7770 so he can play ark on decent settings and so I can have a better card.

(side note in the time it took me to wright this 70+ new replies where posted :P)

[NEW System] (CPU) i7-4790k (mobo) ASUS maximins V (GPU) AMD R9 380x (CPU cooling) Corsair h100 (PSU) EVGA 800w (Monitor's) LG 32" ultrawide @ 75hz and a Asus 27" IPS logitech g602 mouse

[OLD System] (CPU) amd athlon x4 760k@ 4.4ghz/ (mobo) MSI FM2-A55M-E33/ (GPU) Gigabyte windforce 7870 / (CPU cooling) Corsair h100/ (PSU) Corsair CX 430w/ (monitor) dell 1980x1080@60hz 21"/ a logitech keyboard and mouse. Phone: Samsung S5  Galaxy s10e .

OLD Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 with i5 520m and Nvidia NVS 310

Laptop's: Dell precision m2800 i7 4610m with amd firepro w4170m

other laptop Asus.

i am currently using an AMD apu running radeon r2 graphics. i cant really afford anything better so this giveaway wil really help alot!!

I've got a GTX 960. If I win, I'll take the plunge to VR

I have an onboard graphics now. So this Graphics cad would surely be a great addition.

Currently own a Gigabyte 7970 Ghz, a fan is dying on it, again, and it's loud.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

right now im using a evga gtx 970. its a good card, but it has very recently from the release of the 10 series nvidia cards become obsolete. and ive always wanted to see the performance of a high grade amd card, which i have never personally owned. Thanks for this awesome giveaway and best of luck to all of the applicants!

GTX 260 with smoke flavour and that AMD should perform a miracle

I don't have a dedicated graphics card just an integrated gpu on my MOBO,

ps keep up the good work LMG!!