AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a trusty old 7970 Vapor-X in my rig, but I would love to be able to play The Witcher 3 with all settings turned up to eleven. With one of these GPU's, I'm sure I'll be able to do so!

gibe nao pls. I have a old Nvidia GTX770 and i really need the update. It'll save me a lot o money to upgrade my I5 2500k processor. :)

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have a about 10 year old gaming machine, in a sec you will understand why I wan't to win, also I cant afford a new pc right now.

Specs: Nvidia GTX 460, Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6700 @ 2.66GHz 2.67GHz,

Maxed out ram at 8GBs of DDR 2 RAM, and I dont know about motherbord.

Windows 7 Ultimate and HP wx440 Workstation case.

I have an NVIDIA Geforce GT 610 . It's not a fast card at all . AMD Polaris would be a fantastic upgrade . Thanks

I'm running a gtx 980 ... I would really like to try out what amd's all about.

I have a Sapphire R9 390. But my cpu died and I need to replace it, so yeah. Win the 480, sell the 390, buy a new cpu. (The one I'm using now is a Athlon II X4 630, btw)

EVGA GTX 650Ti.  I want it because it's way better, cooler looking, and I want to go team Red!

Lol my PC isn't finished. For now however, it will be packing a i5 4590 CPU, z97 atx motherboard, 16gb ddr3 ram.

My plan was to get the 8 or 4gb rx480 since it is cheaper than a 970, and seemed like an excellent card to begin with

Graphics Card: Nvidia gtx 970 Msi Gaming 

I really want to upgrade to this new fancy card because my Nvidia is not very cooperative all the time. I would love to see my pc perform a lot better than it is at the moment.

Got a 970, but any two (polaris/gtx) of the cards would be an awesome upgrade to my friends 560.

I'm still sporting a Radeon 270 and this card will have just enough kick that I could use it to play VR games...and nothing would make me happier, that's for sure!

I don't even have a computer D: a free Polaris would be absolutely amazing then I can make my first pc 

I am the (not so) proud owner of an HD 7750.  Even some FTP games struggle on it. 

Heh... Hehe... Funny story, I was running a 650ti from a fair few years ago, and it died, so this'd be pretty nice

I really want(need) this card.... I have a R9 270x.. and Apex expansion for Arma 3 is killing me!!!!

I'm running a GTX 960 in my FX8320 rig. I want to win this new Polaris lineup because I never win anything and I can't afford to upgrade :D

I would like to create a htpc for my living room as I am looking for a better TV. 

Also, gibe nao pls.

i have a zotac gtx 650 amp! edition, a free upgrade is not bad you know? hahaha

I've got an old GTX 660. It's the blower style, really loud and starting to struggle in games on medium - low.

Gibe naow pls

I've got an AMD FX-8350 on water and a GTX 970 SC. I've also got a smaller AMD system that I use for streaming and video capture that currently has two GTX 560 Ti cards in SLi. One stronger GPU would be so, so much better.

Well currently I don't have any graphics card. Or any processor. Or any hard drive, case, etc. Basically I haven't built my first PC yet, but it would be much nicer if i didn't have to shell out a ton for my graphics card. In other words: gibe nao pls.

Im using integrated graphics of of my A6-6400K better than peasantry right....

System:  CPU: A6-6400k Motherboard: Asus A88xm-Plus RAM: 2x4GB muskin ddr3 1333mhz GPU: Integrated Case: Aerocool aero-800 

Storage: 1TB Toshiba 7200rpm PSU: Cti 500w Display(s): 1x28" Tv Cooling: Amd Stock Fan

Need an upgrade!! ..Looks awesome

I have a 980Ti but it has a defective fan and I can't RMA it :(