AMD Polaris Giveaway

Well i'm running a AMD R7 210, yeah, I need to upgrade... Honestly can't choose between a GTX 1070, or a R9 480.

GTX 460, RX480 would be even better than that green 480 I never had, with more VRAM than my cpu has ram so that'd be cool too

Im currently using a gforce gtx titan x evge sc edition. would love to get a card for a smaller rig im building so the titan can go into a bigger rig that im building :-), £700 on parts and dont even have a cpu or motherboard yet :-(

I have an 8800gts 320mb that barely works.... I'd like a new Polaris gpu to be able to play new game's again since my main card broke :/

I want some nice exotic items to add into my dildo collection for later use. Not gonna use it to replace my R9 280. Why would I do that? The 280 too jagged.

I've got a R9 380 and a free sync monitor, the 380 doesnt really do well with latest games and freesync doesnt really work on it, would like to a good freesync experience.

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck

12 hours ago, DXMember said:
Edited by CrackerJax
Still can't make a post on mobile. Can I get a new phone instead?

I'm using a XFX Radeon R7 260 2GB. I want to upgrade because I am at the stage where I have to start cranking down the graphics settings of my games just to get 30 fps and AutoCAD starts to lag during 3D manipulation.

I've got a Zotac GTX770 4gb running in my rig. Next graphics card would land in a computer for my wife.

i have 2 AMD R9 390s in my pc right now. tho i really want this card for its awesome power, i want some bragging rights to my friends about winning something for once lol!

At the moment i have a gtx 760 but i really want to get in to vr so i have to upgrade my rig so this would come in handy.

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

im using a gtx650 ti from zotac need a new graphic card :S, my pc spects are fx-8320, morherboeard gigabyte 990fx ud3 and a coolermaster cpu cooler t4 and 650w 80+ bronce PS. 

In my rig have a damaged Radeon R7 240 that is slower than anything I've ever seen.

What I mean by damaged is the VGA port barely works and the HDMI is completely broken.

I have all the other components to create a new rig I just couldn't afford the pricy but highly efficient new amazing AMD Polaris 10 Or 11.

I would appreciate it because I sometimes can't even play CounterStrike Global Offensive at reasonable settings (480p)

My PC is a mish mash of recycled parts that I got for free. An i5-3570, ASUS P8H61-MX USB3 Motherboard, 8Gb Ballistic RAM, 128gb SSD... Sounding good so far for donated stuff yeah. Well out of this I can only play Minecraft at 29fps because I only got given a GT 610. Feel sorry for me. I suffer so much. It's painful. I'm dying of poor visuals and FPS lag. I need to be dragged kicking and screaming into a relatively modern computing experience. I'm a third world gamer. I have no hope. 

Thaaaaaaaanks haha

I have an amd 6870, it is pretty obvious why i need an upgrade :(

Struggling with gtx 550ti, so it's pretty obvious why I would like to upgrade to AMD's Polaris.

Hello there, i currently only have an integrated graphics Intel 530( i5 6600 processor). To be honest i cant really play anything beside League of  Legends. The decision behind that i don't have a graphics card, is becouse i wanted a next generation graphics in my motherboard (Gigabyte z170-d3h) so i made a decision, bought the pc and waited  patiently for more then 8 months. The reason i want AMD polaris card is becouse i always planned to buy amd card in the first place, this didn't change since then. I have my dream matchine, the only thing left is a dream graphics card from AMD, tho this is not the only reason i want this card. The most important fact is that AMD GCN technology enabled performance gain over the years for those who used GCN cards ( from HD7700 to the most recent). My friend has a HD7700 for more then 2 years, in some games the performance increase is 40% more then its used to when he bought the card. Thats incredible result, not to mention that card is supported even today !! The conclusion why i want AMD Polaris, is becouse its FUTURE PROOF. No marketing behind it, no lies, its simply the truth, and the consumer gets DX12, and Vulkan API support ( if game developers switches from DX11 to DX12 or Vulkan API, all AMD card consumer gets a minimum 24% average fps increase whitout any Driver optimisation, who knows how much can be achieved whit optimisation). Thumbs up AMD for your great work!

Overthought comment to make you feel sad for me/laugh. 

Mandatory gib nao pls

Have a used 660ti. An upgrade would be great.

I don't even have a gaming PC yet, so this would be the first step to my first build!

Currently running a 970 and i'd like to switch to Team Red - their new tech looks really impressive.

I dont have a lot of money, so i dont have a graphics card. I would like a new one because the only games i can play are Brawlhala and Minecraft. Please hook me up with something better.

I have an XFX R9 270X. Although it's pretty solid most of the time, I would definitely enjoy being able to run Overwatch on Epic settings or running ARK on higher than Medium settings. And my 270X kind of noisy, too.

AMD FX-4300 @ 4.2 GHz --- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 --- MSI 970A-G46 --- 8 GB DDR3 RAM

XFX R9 270X 2 GB --- 250 GB Samsung 840 Series SSD --- 2 TB Smasung HDD

EVGA SuperNOVA 750W B2 --- Corsair Spec-01 + 2x SilenX EFX-12-15 + NZXT Sentry Mesh

Windows 10 + Ubuntu 14.04

Got a GTX  760 and that is better!

I mostly use my laptop's NVS 4200M… pretty hard to play recent games even on low settings with this setup :)