AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a 970 in my rig right now, but I want to build a new machine with an AMD GPU so I can throw them off my roof and see if they survive. This will hopefully put an end to the GPU wars and finally show which one is supreme. #pcmasterrace

Hey so I have a GTX 275 and it sux could really do with a descent video card

I have a 760 that i bought from a friend and it is starting to show its age on some of the newer games I'm playing 

I currently have a Radeon HD7770, which is already 4 years old, and even though it's been running every new game I threw at it I feel like a RX480 would be a perfect replacement. I'd love to buy one of these instead of trying luck with this giveaway, but the re-sellers are giving it an extra 75usd (and even more). Also, taking in consideration the shipping and taxes the final price ends up at around 500usd.

So yeah, thanks for this giveaway and good luck to everyone!

I never had an expensive GPU and never played a game at ultra setting when a game came out. I know the CPU is not such a bottleneck for GPU's because of your videos and now i might test it myself.

Never before have I built a desktop. Haven't owned a desktop since my parents' purchase of a 2004 Gateway xD. For the past 3 months I've been saving, planning my build, and doing extensive research on how every component operates and hands down decided on an RX480 as the graphics card. The wait has been excruciating... If only the price would drop to its 

announced MSRP! - D

I have an Nvidia Quadro 3700, so I'll take whatever I can get.

I recently built my own desktop unfortunately after the i7 6700k, 500gb ssd, 32gb of ddr4 ram, etc. I had to settle on a r9 380 (4gb). While a decent enough graphics card, it leaves some to be desired when running even at 1080p, max settings. (That is to say, you don't get 60fps under most new releases). This would be an amazing card for me to top off my build while giving my r9 380 to someone else that truly needs it.

well i currently have no graphics card and have to play low resolution and my b-day is coming up this month and i have been really wanting one but cant afford one so this would really help thanks.

i have a gtx 970, but i have 3,5 reasons to want the new RX gpus hahaha

"gibe nao pls."

CPU: Intel i7-6700K @4.8Ghz - MB: ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Ranger - RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4@2400Mhz - GPU: EVGA FTW GeForce GTX1080 - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - HDD: Seagate Desktop HDD 3TB, bunch of old WD 500GB drives, old WD green 1.5TB - Case: AeroCool Mechatron - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 750W - Display: iijama ProLite B2712HDS 27" 1080p Display - Cooling: Enermax Liqmax II 240 - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry-MX Brown - Mouse: Corsair M65 FPS Gunmetal Black - Sound: Logitech X230

Basically. 

Using integrated intel G31 graphics :'D 

Need to upgrade. psu died. Trying to upgrade the whole system with limited dough. 

Would be terrific if any of the Polaris Card comes along. 

Need Polaris for them kickass eye candy which I crave on a daily basis. 

1468868792142-1856975680.jpg

I killed my 970 and think it would be good to have any graphics card that is free to save some money. Always used nvidia but if it's free then I can't say no...

Currently running an OG MSI GTX 760. Would like an upgrade because it would at least double my performance if I got an RX 480, and I'm a cheap bastard and don't want to fork over $400+ for a Fury X with the radiator (which I estimate would triple my framerate depending on the game). 

.meow

I dont realy need a new one but if i win, i wil give it to my nephew because he gave me an Evga X99 FTW motherboard for free.

#FamillyForLife 

I currently game on a laptop with a GT540M. Needless to say, it can't play much other than old or indie titles. I just want an excuse to build myself a gaming rig.

I have a computer with a geforce gtx 640, and I am trying to get it vr ready. And free is always better than paid.

Keeping it simple...I'm just a bit tired of nvidia. Wanna give a shot to AMD :D

I want it! my laptop died so I bought a new computer with  a inter i7 extreme processor previous gen  but graphic cards are so expensive here that its almost double the price of what it is in usa.. so I am using a old radeon sapphire card :-x as a standby till I can buy one...hopefully win one or have to go on a holiday to get one :-)

I have an R9 280x and would love to be able to update my rig with a RX 480 

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a r9 380 and I it is very good but I don't mind getting an upgrade since it is very loud.

At the moment I'm running Intel integrated graphics.

I'm planning my new build now and was planning on one of these cards.

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a GTX740M. I'm in the process of building a gaming PC so this would help a lot. Got myself an 850 evo already.

Currently using a strix 970, but a new gpu would really help with pushing 1440p once I get my new monitor.

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''