AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am using the Asus Strix Nvidia Geforce 960 4GB model and id like to try a polaris card since it is new and interesting. I would also be able to give my friend my current GPU since his is total SHIIIIIIIIT :D.

In my rig I'm using a nvidia gt 210 and I want to upgrade but cant find the cash. And I'm pretty sure it's obvious why I want to upgrade to AMD's Polaris .

Still using an HD6450 and planning to update my build.

My rig is currently running with the rx 380, no money for anything better right now, free upgrade would be awesome.

I'm using the onboard graphics, an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500.

I'll love to have one of these graphics cards, some reasons could be to decrypt passwords faster and I'll like to learn to use Blender or any other 3D rendering software.

I have no current GPU lmao. I'm in the process of building my first gaming rig and you folks at ltt have helped me a ton. I am probably going to put an rx480 in it so a free one would be cool. Maybe then I could do crossfire. 

Hello!

I am currently building a rig where I only need a few more items before I'm good to go. Would be nice to have some of the cost cut off.

Running a reference R9 290X.

Want a Polaris (10 hopefully) so I don't have to watercool that monstrosity while watching the VRMs burn themselves. :|

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

I have a gtx 645 in my current pc. Would love to upgrade since I can barely run modern games on low at 30 fps.

id like a new graphics card for my all AMD gaming rig . Please Pimp out im rig with a new  graphics card . thank you for your tec videos they are very entertaining and informative 98% of the time .  

PC SPECs

CASE Very old mini server case from the late 1990s-2000s 

2 x 120mm fans for case cooling 

AMD FX 8100 run at stock 2.8ghz but can OC to 3.5ghz if need 

CPU cooler D.T. 3x heatpipe 120mm cooler 

MOBO biostar am3+ A960D+ 

RAM 2x4gig ddr3 1600 9CL 

HD 2x500gig old hds 

Graphics Card  HIS R9 270 twin fan cooler 

PSU CoolMax 550watt PFC power supply 

I currently have a 750 Ti in my rig, I want to upgrade to a more powerful card because I can Barely play Fallout 4 with my current one.

Having a GTX 560.

Modern games do not run that good, a New Polaris might save me.

Right now im running 2x GTX 780, but I cant get enough pixels!!!

I currently have a Asus Strix GTX 960.

Want the 480 for VR and because a free graphics card can't hurt right ?

I use intel graphics 4400 or something and i will build custom pc soon so you would really, i mean SUPER DUPER help me if you choose me. Thanks :)

Alienware 15 R2 with a 970M. Would love to pop a 480 into a Graphics Amp and see what high FPS and refresh rates are like!

Have a laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX880M which gets quite toasty during gaming.

Want to get into desktop building again and this would be a great start.

My last rig was a Sapphire HD7770 Vapor-x with a AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition

I have an IntelR HD Graphics 4000 and I play my games at 5fps at 144p. I would love reasonable framerates at 1080p. Also pls gibe nao.

A gtx 1070, stellar build already, but i wanna try out directx 12's separate graphics card sli, two different brands, still great results, hype or nothing amirite.

I really would love a new AMD card, as my current card is very weak it is a GTX 660, and I have trouble running most games at 1080p max settings, most of the next gen games like DOOM, Witcher 3, Fallout 4, and many other I have no chance at running on my current card. As well my processor is weak, it is an i3 processor, I plan on getting an AMD FX-Series 8-core Black Edition, it has 4 GHz, and 8 cores, its only $160 on amazon. However if I got this card, I would probably have to upgrade my current power supply, as my current power supply is only 330 watts, unless this is card is as power efficient as I hope.

Good job Linus group thank you for all you did for us! I have an HD7870 from Asus...good and stable card but a little bit lightweight for gaming at high settings....

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I've asked my mom to buy me a oculus cv1 for my birthday so she bought it (so awesome xD).  But I bought headphones and now I don't have enough money for a better gpu (I have a 750TI with an I7 and 12gb ram) so I'm f*ckt :D

I am currently running on Intel HD 530 Graphics and getting any graphics card would be a upgrade =D.

I'm looking to replace my 980. I just ordered a razer core and blade stealth for a deployment i have coming up. so a graphics card upgrade would be the cherry on top.