AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a HD 6670. It´s a solid card, but it´s getting on his last breath while I try to play games from the last year, or the year before. I want to upgrade to Polaris 10, or Polaris 11 in a few months when I have enough money collected. Why? Well it´s a realy nice generation. Affordable with good power. Thats just awesome. I hope this generation can bring me joy for many years to come. I realy hope that Zen surprises me as much as Polaris 10 does.

I have gtx750ti and I am poor. I have potato chip processor and old math book i stole from school as a motherboard. Plz help.

I'm using the Intel 5675C's Iris Pro while I wait to have money to buy a new graphics card (1070 ? 480 ? Vega ?), so this would be an awesome adition

As of now i've no graphic card in my system, and i must tell you that it's a really crappy experience wrangle games against an intel integrated adapter T__T

I'm making A build for my friend and A powerful GPU like this is just what I'm looking for!

My father wants to get in to gaming, and doesn't have the cash for a beastly rig. This would really help with building him a rig.

I have a 750m on a laptop. It's time to build a proper rig.

Using a gtx 780 and im a total nvidia fanboy!! Nvidia is love nvidia is life

I'm rocking an Intel HD Graphics. Do I really need to explain my self why I need a new video card?

Currently have a R9 390 and the electricity bill's killing me. Would love a lower TDP card for roughly the same performance!

I'm running on a 4gb 860m from a Lenovo Y50-70. Been building a tower for some time now buying it piece by piece and asembaling what I could. Still need a cpu and gpu so getting either card would really lower the pain my walllet is sufering right now.

i have a gtx 745 m and i would love to try amd because i have heard a lot of good about them 

'Card' in my system is a handsome GTX 860M, though one of these nice new graphics cards would go great with the processor and motherboard I've been holding in my Newegg cart for some time now.

Using pretty odd choice radeon 7770hd :P Would love to upgrade.

Hello everyone from Linustechtips! :) This is Shafquat and I've recently left my hometown to go to Australia for my higher studies. I left my 4 year old rig which rocks a Sapphire 7950 dual x gpu which has served me really well. I have always been a PC gamer but due to the high prices of GPU in Bangladesh, I never had the opportunity of upgrading my gpu that often. AMD has come up with an excellent card which targets gamer like myself who are tight on budget but still wants to experience a smooth 1080p gaming (which i can't do on my laptop unfortunately *sigh*). I love watching your videos, big thumbs up to you all! Good luck to all the participants :)

I'm currently using an AMD Radeon HD 5570...yeah. My PC is literally like a billion years old. That's why I want to build a new one and what's a better start than a free GPU, right?

I would upgrade from an Radeon 7870 GHz Edition. So a Polaris would be a welcome change and also upgrade.

Good luck to the other participants as well.

Currently running an R9 380, what can i say - natural progression?

I only have onboard graphics so have always pretty much always had games run on Low settings.

I have a R9 290, it's not awful but it is definitely outdated.

I've been using integrated Intel HD graphics for years now,mostly because I rarely played any games up until a few months ago,and because of budget reasons.A new card would be absolutely amazing.Good luck to everyone!

Well currently running a 980 TI FTW but my second gaming rig( which is in a claptrap case) is only running a 660 TI reference. That 660 gets kinda hot and cant keep up with some games. Or This will replace my wifes old 290x. Shes a fan of amd while I prefer Intel and im sure she would bug me to put this in her rig.

I currently am building a gaming pc right now and if this gpu was to show up than It would be complete because I'm saving up for a GeForce 1070 and free is good.