AMD Polaris Giveaway

gibe nao pls!!

But in all seriousness.. I currently don't own a PC yet but i play older games on a laptop. I'm planing to start building when I decide which graphics card to buy because i'm on a budget and I wan't to see the benchmarks of the 1060 before I buy one and regret it later. All that being said it would really help with my build if I actually won a graphics card and i could invest more money into the CPU or even liquid cooling. I know it's probably not going to happen but at least I can't say I didn't try. :)

I've got a 540 m running right now as my graphics card and it is really starting to kick the bucket. It's seen some hurt and can barely run anything these days, even older games. 

I need that juicy Polaris GPU for a new computer!

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am using amd hd 6670 1gb ddr5 so a Polaris will be the the best way to upgrade..

I just bought a  part for my pc. But i dont have a graphics card. I'm Waiting till october to get one that i can afford. i am a youtube content creator (channel name : Malik Shibly). Would like a shoutout from you guys because i have like 10 views total. i really need a good video card to be able to edit properly cause my current pc is  piece of crap. Thanks hope u guys have a good time

Hi,:)

My name is Karlis just call me chimp I would like to win any of the Polaris's as right now i have a low budget Palit 710 2gb with any of the new graphics cards. I would be able to play game i always wanted to at high speeds such like Overwatch as right now i would probably have to put it on the lowest it could go also my rig would have a nice feel to it as i do not have any good or expensive parts in it as i am only 14 and when even i try to do a job like the paper boy or just helping people i get rejected. so if i got any one of these gpu's i would be the happiest person ever and owe you my life i hope this gets picked.

Sincerely, Chimp

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

I have an XFX 390 in my desktop and would like a rx480 or rx470 for the core to help my new razer blade stealth with out starting a fire in my dorm. ;)

I have an r9 270

I want it cuz me lyke cake

Currently, I have a R9 390

Thanks for this giveaway!

Im still rocking a ASUS GEFORCE 8800,being on a extremely tight budget when it comes to tech recently,a nice 480 would be very nice,since i recently bought a new monitor but my gpu only has vga and dual link dvi :( 

gib naw plox

I'm currently running an EVGA GTX 750 ti sc on my Guitar amp PC build and it's killing me. I do love the card, but the sheer amount of noise it creates under load is slimier to living next to an airport with 767's flying over our head constantly while trying to play fallout 4 or Doom. Somewhat killing the immersion levels of gaming.

I'd love to get one of these cards so I can play games with "hopefully" a quieter card and also look to maybe setting up for some VR, maybe.....

:)

If you cannot say what you mean, you can never mean what you say. The details are everything.

2 minutes ago, TheOneENHANCED said:

OMG we have matching specs. lol

Weird! Sorry your overclock doesn't go so well. I found the memory overclock is more important on the 760 though. Maybe give that a go for now.

CPU: i7 4770K  |  Corsair H80i  |  ASUS Z87-Pro  |  8GB Corsair 1866Mhz  |  GPU: MSI Gaming X RX 480 8GB  |  Corsair HX  750

Well to be honest I have a 980 SC but if it's free why not? ya know, maybe these will outperform mine or at least outperform my little bros GTX 960 and I can upgrade him.

I'm currently running a r9 290 that runs so hot. I'm about to go off to uni and getting a new graphics card will be perfect for setting me up for uni life.

Gigabyte GTX 260. Factory overclocked to the point of being unstable, have to run the fan at 100% all the time thus competing with the train station nearby when it comes to noise and, at times, my fps counter goes from 'frames per second' to 'frame per seconds'.

i broke my gtx 970, so i might as well take this chance :)

Don't have a system yet but I'm looking to build

Have a gtx 680. Would love to get a polaris gpu, to play on my freesync monitor!

Also, gibe nao pls.

I use a gtx 1080, but a free gpu could be useful for a friend.

I have an AMD Radeon 7700 Series... Pretty useless so yah this would be helpful.

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have an r9 280 and I have a1440p monitor so it's getting to the point as new games come out its getting harder to run. So this upgrade will be welcomed. Since than I an save for zen. I would love the Rx 480 8gb

I am using a intel HD 530, i´m waiting for the release of the custom RX 480 because I have a freesync monitor.

Well, I want to buy the RX 480 but I can't find it in stock anywhere and the board partners are taking forever to release their cards... so I'm entering the giveaway.

Just built a new skylake system. Everything is new.. except that I am currently rocking an R9 270; does the job well for the most part, but I want to see Lara croft's hair be as silky smooth as possible. I can't do that without the framerate dropping to 20 fps. 

Thanks for the giveaway. I have never posted here so I don't know if I will be disqualified or what. 

P.S. Actually it is not Lara's hair I want to look at. 

Im Using a gtx 760 Referenz (Overclocked) and want to have a new GPU because mine is a bit outdated and a Polaris GPU would fit my PSU and is really futureproof because of the good implementation of Vulcan which has shown that it outplays OpenGL and DX.

I'm currently using a GTX 660. gibe nao pls, I want.

No Dgpu but an APU AMD A10-7850k so pls. gibe nao pls.