AMD Polaris Giveaway

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have no gpu. Im using the onboard graphics on my AMD am1 5350 cpu and i think its really time for an upgrade.

Well, I'm an AMD fan boy, and now I'm using a XFX R9 280, with an FX-8350 and a Gigabyte 970, my VGA is pretty hot. It would be a wonderful new if I get this one. AMD is back with Polaris technology. Please wish me good luck!!!

currently got a 280x. It would be awesome to boost that VR performance 

I'm on Intel HD Graphics 4600 atm, had HD 7870 before that. I'm planing to get RX 480 Nitro but it's like 369 $ in Croatia :P so it will be nice to get one for free :D 

I have a titan x but my brother could surely use an upgrade from a 7850. I hope I win!

I'm still running a 650Ti :D

The RX 470 would be more than a great upgrade, but i wouldn't mind the RX 480 :)

Bruh i gotta xfx r9 280 dd and i mean it only sounds like a sick jet engine 24/7. A nice shiny brand new polaris would kinda help the issue. Is you graphics card supposed to kinda vibrate when under load?

I have a 560ti, barely can play 1080P on HIGH-ULTRA. Would Love This Card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gibe nao plz, you know, like z guyeezz, you know for all these dayeezz, Dony Z, Kevy Z, me Joe Z and Joshy Z.  Hush, Hush
Baby we've been talking too much bla bla bla......

I had GTX 770 MSI, now I have IntelHD4600

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Honestly, idk how the forum works, but I've been watching linustech tips for about a year now, and have never gotten around to building, or buying anything to do with a pc, I would like one of these graphics cards to help me save a few bucks.

I've waiting for end the build of my pc for years and all I need is the graphics card :( so if you ask me what graphics card I'm running right now is just a Intel HD 1000 Graphics. 

I don't have a card at the moment, mine died Saturday morning.

I have a 6870 and it actually still runs most of the games i play at 30+ fps. but some of the more recent releases are pretty much unplayble. getting one of those GPUs would be a hell of an upgrade.

R7 370 so yeah, a new card would be nice :D

I currently use a laptop as my daily driver. My laptop has a Nvidia geforce 840M in it.. quiet a poor gpu i guess.. but i only play dota or csgo so as long as i can play it doesnt really matter xD

I am using a Nvidia GT640 right now and after all these years of gaming from DoTA 2 to HoTS I'd like to try Overwatch and other games with decent settings.

gibe nao plz :D

I have a AMD Sapphire Radeon HD 6450 1 GB, little bit past the time to upgrade if you ask me.

Current card: Nvidia 660 GTX

Does one need much more of a reason to need a new card? 

Please sir, I want some more.

tumblr_o24vra2s181sttn8ro1_400.jpg

I currently have a nvidia geforce gt 630... Fun times. It's a huge bottle neck as I have an intel i5 3350p and 8gb of ram, so I really need a gpu. I'd love the 10, but any would save my a** because I'm saving for other things, which have priority over a gpu as they're quite expensive here.

I have a 970. I just got left a nice tv from a friend who graduated. It has HDR so I would probably use this to power that for movies and whatnot. Also i use my idle cards to fold with so this would probably be a nice boost.

So i have Readon HD 5450  and i would like to have polaris becouse it is much better like alot better. and so i can play arma 2 not with 11 fps 

I currently have a Zotac GTX 960 AMP! Edition 4GB on my potato rig.

My temporary potato rig is:

Intel Pentium DualCore E5700

PEGATRON IPM31

4GB DDR2 800MHz (I have no idea of the brand) (2x 2GB)

2x 500GB Seagate HDDs

1x 500GB *insert brand here* HDD

500W potato power supply

It would be awesome to get another card, I'd sell my 960 and start building a proper rig.

Thanks 4 the giveaway, guys!

I ahve an AMD Radeon HD 6700 series... low end mid market card which unfortunetlly is on its way out.. (gest over saturation in greens and other small bugs just keep cropping up :/) not only do i game, i also make yt vids too... winning would not only save money but allow me to put more cash into other stuff (better mic, keyboard and fans to reduce background noise!)

i got a ancient graphic card running in my rig gonna be upgrading real soon so hoping to win. 

the card for those that are wondering is a nvidia gefroce 9500gt, yeah the entire rig is downright bad i know :P.