AMD Polaris Giveaway

I want it so that i can build my dad a NEW PC which he can play solitaire without lag. lol

i've got a r9 280x and i want to upgrade do AMD's polaris lineup because PC master race

currently running an r7 265 in my rig, in dire need of an upgrade.

oh and gibe nao pls

I'm A South African Farmer (No Joke;D) Would be nice to give my friend a new GPU, I'm Packing two AMD MSI TWIN FROZR R9390 8BG GPU's so I don't need it. But my friend has a crappy tractor of a pc firing on 1 cylinder, It would be nice to give him a sweet upgrade to play recent games with him. He's my 1 and only gaming buddy, keeps me sane living in such isolation so it will make two happy chappies if I win.

Good luck to everyone who entered!!!  

I'm currently running an ASUS DirectCU II 7970. It's a good card, but it's old and I'm wanting to build a new desktop. I'd use this new card in the new rig!

R9 390 here. I'd love to upgrade myself, but as a student there's nearby nothing left to invest (especially if you got the dream of own VR-Glasses to experiment and create games with in your mind).

i have a gt640 graphic card i can barely run cs go  

I am currently using Intel Integrated Graphics. Minesweeper can fun at 2 fps and crashes every 5 minutes. I would use this to become the world champion Minesweeper.

I have a 970, and the new monitor I want is 1440p Freesync.  Not only is the 480 a bit of an upgrade it also works with freesync!!  Awesome card.  If I got a polaris 11 card I would probably use it and build me a HTPC.  I love small form factor build, it would be a ton of fun for me.

I have a 740M graphics card and been planning to build a new PC. I'm on a budget, so definetely a RX480 was on my list. It would be nice to have it.

I've got a GTX 960 in my current build and i HATE it... I bought it because my good ol' HD7870 died of way too many Skyrim mods, so I brought my rig to the local repair guy and got it back with the 960 in it and I was like "Whatever, I just want to play" but the UI of my GTX is awful (imo) ... I can't to sh*t with it, I can just click on the "f*ck up my settings automatically"-button, so I'll definitily going to switch back to team red ASAP, and this here seems to be worth a try :D

I currently have a Sapphire Radeon 7970. It's okay. I'm planning on a media rig build very soon. This would be ideal.

I have hd 7770 , very old GPU , new one will be great for me :D

currently using GTX 560 Ti. need this for upgrade.... so give me now!!

I have a AMD 7850 runing with Core2Duo E8200. I've ordered a new PC with i5-6600K but I don't have enough money for a new video card, so a new Polaris one will be perfect.

I only have Intel HD graphics ? 

Can only play TF2 at 720p 

could Problily do with a graphics card so I can play some proper games 

I currently have a 970 in my rig, but I would love to start a new micro build for travel or to bring to events and a Polaris gpu would be a great centerpiece of the build!

I have a GTX 970, but have never tried an AMD video card. I've heard some good things about Polaris and I'd like to try 'em out.

Would be nice to upgrade my r9 280x, it's getting kinda old in the tooth.

I don't have a GPU and I've been wanting a powerful one like this forever.

I currently have a 970. But my friend currently doesn't have a pc at all, if I won the giveaway the gpu would go straight to him.

Current graphics , umm.... Intel HD On Board 64 MB Graphics

Guess what , can't run most games on lowest setting. Why I want it , cause I want to play some games too !

I have an R9 280x that doubles as a room heater, any of the Polaris cards would help me out since ambient temperature in my place normally gets to 39°C :(