AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a hd7870 that has served me very well, but it can't handle much more, even with the crazy overclock I've done.

I have a GTX 660 2GB and i want a new GPU

gimme nao pls

Right now I'm using a geforce 880m cause I travel so much, now that I'm not anymore I'm looking to build my new computer and I plan on going AMD.

I'm running a GTX 1070 FE with a GTX 1080 G1 Gaming on backorder. Would really love to try this AMD out in my guest rig though. 

I currently am running a nvidia 860m and wanted to make the jump to a full desktop so this would be great for me. Little laptop cant push out too many frames as is. 

I'm going to study in Australia in a few months and can't take my pc with me. So it would be awesome to already own a GPU so I dont have to buy one down there for a little gaming pc.

At home I'm running an R9 290X

Just here with a 280x, and only 1 mbps download. I lead a sad life. But random selection of a winner doesn't warrant me to write all of this but here I am on the track of continuous typing (CHOO CHOO, here comes the typing train) and I will continue to type this run on sentence as long as I am not bored with whatever pops into my head as I type along on this typing continuum so here is some more words I enjoy: Bamboozled, shenanigans, Mississippi, pterodactyl, twelve, honorificabilitudinitatibus. Why are you still reading this? More importantly, why am I still typing? Is this a waste of your time or mine? In any case, I suspect this typing endeavor will be over soon. I bid you good day.

I would love eaither of the two cards as I am currently using an amd hd raedon hd 6670 and need a better card for my new rig 

I have a GTX 560  and it overheats and shuts off my monitor if I play any game.And I would like one of these new AMD cards because I do not have money to buy a new card.

I have an Inno3d GTX 970 currently into my main rig. if I win I'll gift the gpu to my friend who's buying his second gaming pc soon.

I have a GTX 650 Ti Boost and I do heavy rendering on it, I need another card for heavy gaming on it.

And gibe nao plz

450GTS for heavy lifting (heh) and NVS290 to connect 2 more displays.

I am currently using a MSI GS70 laptop. It has a Nvidia GTX970m 3GB. I am in the process of getting parts to build a new desktop so it would b great to have the graphic card for me to build my first gaming rig.

I currently have an R9 270x and I really need to upgrade and the Polaris architecture is perfect for me because its cheap and It takes low power and has a really high graphical capability

Currently rocking a puny GTX 780 in my system, but then again my sister is rocking a punier GTS250 so uh... One of us can use such a beautiful card! :D

My current setup is:

Graphics: AMD HD7850 2GB

CPU: AMD FX-8150 (yep, I've actually used Bulldozer for more than 4 years)

RAM: 16 GB DDR3

Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X EVO

Aside from the fact that it would be a huge upgrade compared to my old card, it would also allow me to not compromise when I upgrade the rest of the hardware when Zen comes out.

I have an amd radeon 5750 2 gb edition. This thing can run simple games like minecraft (without mods), but when I even get into the territory of games like Skyrim, which aren't that hard to run, I have to use low settings. getting a new, good graphics card would make my brother's and my gaming experience much nicer.

Honestly, idk how the forum works, but I've been watching linus tech tips for about a year now, and have never gotten around to building, or buying anything to do with a pc, I would like one of these graphics cards to help me save a few bucks.

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

My rig is currently an Alienware Alpha R1. Since I can't use an external graphics card, I will try and include it into my own build. I already have the case, now I need the components.

I currently have an R9 390, and would love to get into VR gaming. I haven't ever tried VR and would love to buy a rift.

Currently i am using an AMD 7750 which was taken from my daughters computer due to my 4890 dieing on me :(

the reason i would like a new AMD 480 is so that i can get my daughters computer back up and running.

Thank you

My current PC has a solid CPU and 8GB of pretty good RAM, but it's being bottlenecked by a GTX 650. It's really sad seeing ~30 FPS with frame spikes on Guild Wars 2, not an intensive game. 

My PC currently runs with a gtx570, that I previously used in SLI, until one broke. And with only one I had to crank down my settings.

I'm using a R9 380 Nitro, It would be a decent upgrade.